MNADEL Vintage Air Force 1 Collection - Lots of PICS

excellent Mnadal, I'd like to see all of the other guys collections from the AF1 thread .... great stuff, keep it up

Awesome! To say the least.

I sure miss the way they used to do the toe boxes on the AF1's. They looked so much better slanted inwards.

Awesome! To say the least.

I sure miss the way they used to do the toe boxes on the AF1's. They looked so much better slanted inwards.

@double
I don't know what makes them so rare.  I paid a good amount and its only because I have never seen another ds pair in my size.

@double
I don't know what makes them so rare.  I paid a good amount and its only because I have never seen another ds pair in my size.

that's one DOPE collection you got there young sir ,those Purple Hi's and snakeskin's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Absolutely stellar collection! Thanks for taking the time to take the pics of your beautiful gems!

-Jermaine

Absolutely stellar collection! Thanks for taking the time to take the pics of your beautiful gems!

-Jermaine

gotta give props, those purple and orange lows are crazy - this collection rubs me the right way, haha. nice pics!

gotta give props, those purple and orange lows are crazy - this collection rubs me the right way, haha. nice pics!

you know my exact sentiments regarding every non-8.5 pair you own. one question, Are Af1's Still Poppin' Tho?

you know my exact sentiments regarding every non-8.5 pair you own. one question, Are Af1's Still Poppin' Tho?

Back
Top Bottom