Mo replaces Bosh in All-Star Game Vol. Mo Williams, Mo Problems

Los Angeles

formerly bright nikes
[h1]http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/57145/20090210/cavs_williams_replaces_bosh_in_all_star_game/[/h1]
[h1]Cavs' Williams Replaces Bosh In All-Star Game[/h1]
Cleveland Cavaliers guard Mo Williams has been named by NBA Commissioner David Stern to replace injured East All-Star forward Chris Bosh (sprained right knee) of the Toronto Raptors in the 2009 NBA All-Star Game in Phoenix.

Williams will be making his first All-Star appearance.

The NBA All-Star Game will air live on TNT, ESPN Radio and in 215 countries and territories, and in 44 languages worldwide at 8 p.m. ET on Sunday, Feb. 15.

5mddu0.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Originally Posted by Proshares

How does Mo replace Bosh and not Lee?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]All that whining Cleveland did.[/color]
grin.gif
I have nothing against Mo making the team but David Lee was more deserving of the spot for me regardless of the Knicks record.

Originally Posted by jepeh21

All that whining Cleveland did.
grin.gif
I have nothing against Mo making the team but David Lee was more deserving of the spot for me regardless of the Knicks record.

Same here I'm not going to say Mo's not a good player but I don't think he should've made it over Lee especially if a PF/C went out he shouldbe replaced with another PF/C no?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]All that whining Cleveland did.[/color]
grin.gif
You ain't lying.

I remember when they interviewed Mo, dude was on that real emo tip saying, "This is the story of my career...."
frown.gif

laugh.gif

I never seen so much drama for a 17 point a game guy to make it to the all star game.
smh.gif

Now maybe we can have some peace and quiet around here.
laugh.gif

I really wasn't expecting Lee to make it...

but it's pretty obvious that it SHOULD have been him over Mo

If it were say Tyrus Thomas on the knicks with the same exact stats, putting up 16 and 12 and just had nearly a 20/20 game against the celtics...I guarantee hewould be in the ASG.

But Lee is a boring white player with no tats so he can't make the game.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

5mddu0.gif
roll.gif

finally. i mean its not exactly like he was a first ballot. took three times so i dont know how special that is. nevertheless, mo IS an all star.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom