MOB Philosophy - When does it end?

Piggybacking on another thread, I just want to get a feel on the whole MOB Philsophy and if/when it starts to lose credence.

Example: A 30 year old dude in Atlanta, went to a good school, has a good career, making 100K a year. Drives an E-class, lives in a 3000 sq ft. house, travels, dresses nicely, and still has enough left over for a nice savings and 401K. I know It's random but say he looks like Nate Robinson. Can bag pretty much  any girl at the 6 and 7 level (maybe 7.5), but the more attractive girls are going for athletes, rappers, and more attractive guys that are at the same level of success as him.

So for this brother, is it still MOB? He's sucessful, living mad comfortable. Dude is putting in 50 hours of work weekly and is happy with his career path. Why should he strive to do more than a natural progression of where he already is going?

To me there's a level where your financial situation is good, if not great, but it doesn't guarantee that you will have models trading punches to date you. I'm not chasing money if I make 200K, but that ain't enough to ensure that I'm pulling dimes, and chances are I won't pull what I think is a dime, if I made 200K.

Thing is, the MOB philosphy comes from rappers and for them it's all or nothing. Either they in the PJ's staying at the moms crib, or they making millions. In that situation it's clear that making money should be the first priority, and the rewards are great if you make it. But for a lot of working brothers, the amount of M that will make you happy, doesn't guarantee the B's that you desire. So, there's got to be a point where it becomes BOM, cause if I'm still grinding while already making 200K, it ain't so I can take an extra trip to Bora Bora next summer. It's about the girl who's coming with me.

Last edited:
son doing it wrong.

when you in a level where you that dude, you can pick chicks at will...women dont approach men in NYC no matter how undeniably you "doin it"

cuz they scared of rejection.

what they'll do is just say yes to anything you say, which at that point should turn on da light bulb in your head that everything's a go.

Hard to define the MOB lifestyle completely...

You are missing the core of the statement. When one claims MOB it is to imply that one will work for themselves and not focus completely on the B. Its not truly money over b... its more like "My self over a b" a B would be defined as a random broad or a cluster of b's that are obviously focused on the M. If one notices that some B's are focused on the M' then one must O' them in order to achieve what is possible in this world we live in today.

Its more of a focus thing. This 30 year old seems to have taken care of the M and the O part so by nature all the B's should fall on his lap. Even though that is not the case it gives those men that don't have direction a certain mentality to follow in order to achieve things that would not be possible due to the distraction of the B

My concern with your use of the MOB is that you are focusing more on the next man and his accomplishment. Comparing one self to a rapper and his paper places you in the B. One is a B when a train of thought like yours is followed because now you have the B mentality and are following another man's world and accomplishments when you should be focusing on the definition of happiness that meets your needs and aspirations.

don't be a B op.

its simple math...see below OP

MO/B= B^∞

Last edited:
these threads are awful...

you got dudes asking how to tell if a chick is checking you out

someone asking about a polo jacket they saw while watching the spice girls movie

dude asking about GRINDR and how to meet dudes on there 

and now about what defines money over *******?? you serious?? 

No one's putting the B's on shelf, all it means is that the money comes first, then the women. Money can buy a lifestyle and ensure security. Women can break that all up in a minute. I'm all for handling one's paper first. Chase the M while one still has the legs for it.

Yeah a dude in that situation is doing it wrong. MOB deals with if you're focused and on your grind instead of wasting time pursuing women that aren't necessarily a sure thing and if you're in a situation where you're specifically choosing a ***** over making more money when you're not in a sound financial situation.

Depending on what a guy is looking for when he's in a good situation MOB stops when he finds that ride or die chick that was on MON before yall met so you don't gotta worry about spending frivolously on her. If the guy is just looking to trick on broads that his prerogative.

It will never end as long as we pass it on to the next generation in attempts to stop them from chasing after skirts alone.

I got a lovesick 22yo cousin. I'm constantly telling this dude to get his paper right and stop putting the P up high.

My younger cousins will get the same message. Don't ever let a chick get in the way of getting your paper.

You should always be on your grind for this money. AT ALL TIMES

and this thang don't come from rappers or athletes, it comes from hustle

The philosophy ends when you meet a woman who isn't a B and is the one you're willing to take that chance wit. She aint w/ you for your money, status, etc and she's not a deterrent to your grind, she actually compliments it

The philosophy ends when you meet a woman who isn't a B and is the one you're willing to take that chance wit. She aint w/ you for your money, status, etc and she's not a deterrent to your grind, she actually compliments it

Geekation_Salute.gif

Back
Top Bottom