Mobb Deep & Nas Re-United, new track titled Dog Sh*t coming soon

Originally Posted by datdude

Originally Posted by ninjahood

It's about time nas stopped bsing....

understatement of da decade....i hate it when nas acts like a a god sittin on a throne somewhere and actually interacts and collabs with da rap world.

when he's mingling aroundand not acting anti social its when he's at his best.

Truth,i also heard he wanted to do a street album,.not to sure how to feel about that one
sounds like it has da makings of being  it was written part 2
eek.gif
pimp.gif

nas with a chip on his shoulder with his lyrical acumen being as sharp as ever...escobar season re-visited 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It's about time nas stopped bsing....

understatement of da decade....i hate it when nas acts like a a god sittin on a throne somewhere and actually interacts and collabs with da rap world.

Truth,i also heard he wanted to do a street album,.not to sure how to feel about that one
eek.gif
pimp.gif

nas with a chip on his shoulder with his lyrical acumen being as sharp as ever...escobar season re-visited 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I have no doubt that the album will be crack... it's just that my dude spent the last couple of years avoiding this type of record only to turn around and and give in... .i can't really see nas talking about selling drugs or shooting people at this point in his career. .SMH

eek.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I have no doubt that the album will be crack... it's just that my dude spent the last couple of years avoiding this type of record only to turn around and and give in... .i can't really see nas talking about selling drugs or shooting people at this point in his career. .SMH

Back
Top Bottom