Modding my Xbox 360

I've been doing some online research, and it seems that most of the info and forums I come across are months old.
I want to be able to play online, so I was hoping for the most-cutting edge information pertinent to the subject, in an effort to evade banning.

Anyone know a lot about this subject?

I've been doing some online research, and it seems that most of the info and forums I come across are months old.
I want to be able to play online, so I was hoping for the most-cutting edge information pertinent to the subject, in an effort to evade banning.

Anyone know a lot about this subject?

You'll be good til November... unless you find someone reall good to hook u up... most people I know who do it get banned every November and have 360 money saved up on the side

You'll be good til November... unless you find someone reall good to hook u up... most people I know who do it get banned every November and have 360 money saved up on the side

The info I give you could be outdated but all I know is that if you mod the software then you're gonna be console banned.
If you mod the hardware then you're good.

The info I give you could be outdated but all I know is that if you mod the software then you're gonna be console banned.
If you mod the hardware then you're good.

Back
Top Bottom