Modern Gentleman Appreciation Post

A well-mannered and considerate man with high standards of proper behavior.<http://www.answers.com/topic/gentleman>
IMO society needs more gentlemen. It seems as if being tasteful, respectful, and considerate of others is something of the past. It's unfortunate that mostyoung women seldom encounter gentleman. Good thing I'm here
pimp.gif
j/k
nerd.gif

Let's make a toast to all the gentleman in 2008!

It's even more unfortunate that young men seldom encounter young "women", rather, we meet a buncha *youknowwhat*s...chivalry is damn near dead,and %!%!@+* killed it. I feel what you sayin tho, and it aint my intention 2 piss on ya post, so ima go ahead and issue you a
pimp.gif

I agree with you 100% in the case of some females in the great words of T.I. "Most women try to take your kindness for blindness"

Rebel stop tryin so hard youngin its nothing supect about this thread
smh.gif

[Eightball] B!@#$@ think I'm soft, cuz I treat them with respect, but I won't hesitate to smack a b#$%^ with my tek [Eightball]

you guys are overly analytical. In case you didn't see, I added in my first post, "Good thing I'm here", meaning I'll court all theunappreciated young ladies. There is nothing homosexual about this post, its like the fact I appreciate a good father figure, O that must be gay too. I'lltell you what is type !!!%, a overcompensating !!!%-phobic male
nerd.gif
. Thatsanother story though
eek.gif

Originally Posted by torgriffith

[Eightball] B!@#$@ think I'm soft, cuz I treat them with respect, but I won't hesitate to smack a b#$%^ with my tek [Eightball]

ooooooooo nice one

Chivalry is dead. Just focus on making money because when a women/girl says she's looking for a "gentleman" that's code for "I want acat with $$$".

Yes, in today's time a gentleman is definitely appreciated and hard to come by but I've found one.
happy.gif

appreciated. not alot guys know how to act like gentlemen, and only a handful know when to turn it on.
grin.gif
cheers
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom