modern men haircuts..

Is dis the funboy haircut thread :rofl:

Dis how yall style yalls hair before the daft punk concert? Loooool

Im jp :tongue:
Good info

the black guy haircut thread has a challenger :lol:

:lol:

The 360wave thread will forever be king :smokin

Naw, but its dope seeing different hairstyles. I low-key have always wanted to go to barber school and open my own shop so hair intrigues me. Whether its coarse, thick, thin, curly, straight, etc etc. It all look dope to me so this thread is :smokin

I'm black and I can't do any of this with my hair, but if I wasn't and had a different texture, I'd def try to pull this off

ay108530238.jpg

:smokin

Da side-part :smokin

Been getting it for a few months now. #1 on the sides, faded and trimmed up top with a thin part. I usually brush it dry with hairspray so it can get combed higher.

Thinking about getting a fauxhawk soon, though. Maybe, maybe not.

i dunno why i thought you were black

Last edited:
View media item 1016557
Currently sporting this cut.

For those in SF, check out J.P. Kempt.
A bit pricy at $40 a cut, but they know what they are doing and it grows out nicely so you won't look bummy a week and a half later.

had this in 2011-12. Great for 2 weeks, but then the top and the sides grow fast so back to the salon. Money drainer if you trying to keep it fresh looking. Plus lots of product used to keep it like that.

Always got a 1 on the side with the back forming into a V. Stylist would ask if i wanted lines on the back, i said nah I'm good.

$15 cut plus $7 tip because my hair is very thick and can get wild if all grown out :x not normal hair :lol:

my parents would always say I looked like a rooster when they saw me :lol: :smh:

View media item 1016592
tried the combover once in 2013. did a short combover with a 1 on the side. did not like it.

Now currently just rocking the buzz cut until I feel like growing my hair out again.

Last edited:
Had long hair for about four years before I decided to cut it back in october, best decision I made...
Combover with a bald taper.
http://s1145.photobucket.com /user/Mario10TX/media/Mobile Uploads/image-1.jpg.html

Back
Top Bottom