Modern Notoriety World Premiere: Air Jordan V Light Graphite/White-Wolf Grey

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

Yeah they sold out @ a couple malls in Atl. They sold real good.
Yea I had to drive from Gwinnett to Dekalb County last night after work to get these. Every store in Gwinnett was sold out!

Nice pickups everyone. Guess if I can't use the coupon on these I'll have to pay retail now otherwise my size will probably be gone if I wait a couple weeks.

Like a lot of other people, I wasn't even interested in these. I didn't even have them on my radar, so I forgot they were coming out. I just happened to see them in Footlocker while I was in the mall, and I had to pull the trigger. The pictures don't do these justice at all. I'm very satisfied.

just got mines yesterday bought about 5 pairs so ebay and craiglist, be prepared!!! Im fixin to get my pair for free!! YIPPIE
roll.gif

Originally Posted by searchin4js

I really didnt think these would sell so good but i guess the streets wanted them

these sold strong in almost every chain stores in manhattan jay
at first i was thinking the same thing but when i was wearing my pair last week people wanted to know where i got them from

So many positive reviews of these thihgs and here and I could use these to alternate with my Cool Greys.. Eff it, I'm going to cop FNL's last size 9 right now!

Quality on these are very nice! Wasnt feeling them from the pics, but a very nice job by JB!!!
If I had the funds I would have definitely copped...anyone interested in these should scoop them up before they are all gone. Around my area they still have small sizes, don't see them lastin too long tho

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

I really didnt think these would sell so good but i guess the streets wanted them

at first i was thinking the same thing but when i was wearing my pair last week people wanted to know where i got them from

Another successful GR in JB's book.

I got home with mine only to find what looks like someone touched the toebox with some grease/oil on their hands and left a fingerprint. I even noticed it in the store but just thought it was the way the material was brushed to that side. I guess I leave DS and see if theres a restock anywhere....otherwise I guess I got the first blemish w/o wearing them but whatever.

Originally Posted by zyr12

its crazy the cement 3's sat in nyc for close to 2 month's and the bordeaux did not move to quick also but these are selling 

Just picked up the last size 9 from Westland Finishline (Columbus NT'ers) and these are pretty nice! Glad I copped.. Now to flip these damn SB's so I can even out 
mad.gif

damn, hella forgot about these. i'm about to hit up footlocker to see if they have any left

Originally Posted by zyr12

its crazy the cement 3's sat in nyc for close to 2 month's and the bordeaux did not move to quick also but these are selling 
You can't find any of the 3 shoes mentioned above at stores now, JB's GRs this yr is making everyone who copped think they are all sneakerheads.

Back
Top Bottom