Modern Notoriety World Premiere: Air Jordan V Light Graphite/White-Wolf Grey

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

No discount on Swoosh.. Only way I was going to cop, PASS.

Funny how on the site they are discounted for boys/toddlers/etc.., but not Men.

happening more than often nowadays bruh....jus cop for my seed like always
ohwell.gif

You going to the emp. store to cop mane?

not home this wkend....if  i was, u KNO damn well i'd be on beale RIGHT NOW
laugh.gif

GO GRIZ!!!!!!

Yeah I had a 10 min wait on eastbay and was able to get my sz 9.5

I always try eastbay first because I dont have to pay tax and free shipping.

Originally Posted by NeverSellThem

Easy grab on NDC. But it's the first time NDC has stalled out on me, not even with the grinches.

luvtheshoe wrote:

Not entirely true. Both of my Kobe VI boxes were smashed up a bit. Hoping it was a fluke, twice. 
mad.gif

from what i heard they only double box jordan releases

Originally Posted by SneakySole

Originally Posted by NeverSellThem

Easy grab on NDC. But it's the first time NDC has stalled out on me, not even with the grinches.

luvtheshoe wrote:
Not entirely true. Both of my Kobe VI boxes were smashed up a bit. Hoping it was a fluke, twice. 
mad.gif

from what i heard they only double box jordan releases

I meant my NDC Kobe VI orders came smashed. Sorry.

finally got thru on eastbay, got a 22min wait and saw it move it to 25 but finally ordered....during that, ordered from FNL like 25mins ago..lol

first thing is to cancel FNL tomorrow or sunday morning
smile.gif

FNL was easy tonight too but I had to go with NDC to get free shipping.

lol Some of you act as of the creasing on the toe box isn't going to appear after wearing them. The good thing about it is that you won't get nay surprise creasing on another part of the shoe.
smile.gif

really hope my sleep mall will have these at 1 thats the soonest i can make it to the mall...

same here...i knew i was gonna want them later so might as well take advantage of the free shipping

@NeverSellThem , the kobes i got off ndc came double boxed and the pacquiao trainers....shoot even the tshirts i order come in a box #justsayin

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

That's done. On to the next V release. Good luck all.
white/navy/red?

or dare I say it.................. Grape/Laney!?!

My 43 minute wait froze my browser - by the time I got back on, it was over an hour. So I called, and got through with 54 minutes left on the second timer.

Oh, and I stuck with Eastbay because I had a gift card, but I was on my way over to NDC while I was on hold when the woman picked up.

Picked up my pair from footlocker.Good luck to everybody else waiting to get them.Its 630 in the Am here in Italy so im going to play some call of duty PEACE LOVE AND HAIR GREASE!!! LMAO

Back
Top Bottom