Modern Notoriety World Premiere: Air Jordan V Light Graphite/White-Wolf Grey

Man that bs was hard work on finishline then when i checked out both sz were gone .... getting kicks online are becoming tougher it was much easier back in the day

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Wait is the entire bottom clears?? I thought it was just grey.

Yeah the entire bottom is blue/translucent, the first V to have an all translucent sole I believe.  Hope everyone gets their pairs with no hassle, I'll be waiting to get these on discount in 2-4 weeks hopefully.

ndc still got a fsr it looks like...guess it not being limited or having a special box means nobody wants it. i miss the good ol days when buying shoes were simple like this

Originally Posted by ICantJumpMAN67

ndc still got a fsr it looks like...guess it not being limited or having a special box means nobody wants it. i miss the good ol days when buying shoes were simple like this

haha i wish it always like this too 

NDC's cache doesn't update til about an hour or an hour and half afterwards, though.

I'm pissed, eastbay, put me on a 40min hold, when I loaded the freaking page at 12am sharp. And I wanted a 12.5, went on Finishline, and they don't stock 12.5 but had 13, so I was like oh well. Paid for stupid shipping too. 40mins later eastbay finally lets me go and they have a full size run....and free shipping, and of course you can't cancel a finishline order until 8am tomorrow, so I'm not waking up for that I guess, even though I'd like the .5 size. I feel like the customer service person at finishline will tell me they can't cancel the order. it's already shipped or some non-sense.

I don't think I could flip a second pair of these for even 5 dollar profit. After seeing all the websites having plenty left.

i never had a problem canceling at finishline. i would cop the 12.5 and just call them up and cancel due to them not having the size you needed and eastbay did. either way good luck

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

I'm pissed, eastbay, put me on a 40min hold, when I loaded the freaking page at 12am sharp. And I wanted a 12.5, went on Finishline, and they don't stock 12.5 but had 13, so I was like oh well. Paid for stupid shipping too. 40mins later eastbay finally lets me go and they have a full size run....and free shipping, and of course you can't cancel a finishline order until 8am tomorrow, so I'm not waking up for that I guess, even though I'd like the .5 size. I feel like the customer service person at finishline will tell me they can't cancel the order. it's already shipped or some non-sense.

I don't think I could flip a second pair of these for even 5 dollar profit. After seeing all the websites having plenty left.

Wait for your pair to come in and return them at the store I guess. You lose shipping but at least your not stuck with a pair of shoes. 

For all of the people sleep on these i wasnt thinking of getting these until isaw them in person they are really nice

Wow, NDC is sold out of 7.5-13... Eastbay is sold out of most of those sizes as well (didn't check them all)... FNL out of 9-12....

I mean, really? I thought there was no hype for these?

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Wow, NDC is sold out of 7.5-13... Eastbay is sold out of most of those sizes as well (didn't check them all)... FNL out of 9-12....

No hype on the forums. The streets are eatting these up! JB doesnt care about the dudes that sit up and complain about quality and how it "Used to be" they know a grey color way for the summer was going to sale. The streets have been waiting on these. 
SMH for those that said these would sit or go on sale.  

Definitely shocked to see all prime sizes gone on NDC already, really thought these would see sale racks. Makes me Wonder how they'll do in stores in a few hours

Originally Posted by TeamCharisma69

good luck getting your pairs guys, i have to admit this is one of the better gimmicky releases i have seen.
they can sell anything with a nickname. 
I think these look nice but as far as a sneaker fan, they just dont have much luster to me. maybe its the nature of the game now 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

No hype on the forums. The streets are eatting these up! JB doesnt care about the dudes that sit up and complain about quality and how it "Used to be" they know a grey color way for the summer was going to sale. The streets have been waiting on these. 
SMH for those that said these would sit or go on sale.  

The streets don't cop online though
grin.gif

Honestly, I think sites like eastbay and Nike make it seem like the kicks sell out, when in reality theyre probably just creating hype by making it seem like a shoe sells out. I've noticed this before with another release. It makes sense though because when a shoe pops back up online after being sold out - most impulse buyers will fall for that and buy them.
I can hit Fulton Road right now and scoop em if I wanted.

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

The streets don't cop online though
grin.gif

Honestly, I think sites like eastbay and Nike make it seem like the kicks sell out, when in reality theyre probably just creating hype by making it seem like a shoe sells out. I've noticed this before with another release. It makes sense though because when a shoe pops back up online after being sold out - most impulse buyers will fall for that and buy them.
I can hit Fulton Road right now and scoop em if I wanted.
i agree

Back
Top Bottom