Modern Notoriety World Premiere: Air Jordan V Light Graphite/White-Wolf Grey

On my way to local mall in a minute to grab my pair.

Hope the lines aren't crazy....these kids beast over anything now.

Starting to feel like I'm getting too old for this $#!+!!!!

Seems like a majority of the JB Gr's this year have sold out online quickly but im interested to see how this will do in stores. They might sit, they might fly. Im interested to see regardless. I personally passed on these but wanna see these in person.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

and dudes talkin bout these wasnt going to sell out online
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
ok.
Where are you looking that shows they are sold out online. Most online stores except NDC still have them!

Went to the local Footlocker and they only had one size 12... and the guy in front of me got 'em, I was like
mad.gif

Then I asked to try on a size 11 and I was like
eek.gif
They fit almost perfectly ....
happy.gif
WINNING!

ALL THE MAIN SIZES R GONE ON ALL THE MAJOR CHAIN WEBSITES. THE MALLS & MOM & POPS GOT ABOUT THE SAME #S AS THE COOL GREY AJ 11S. WHEN U C THESE IN PERSON U HAVE A NEW FOUND RESPECT 4 THEIR CRISPYNESS & QUALITY. THEY FEEL PREMIUM. I WAS GOING TO PASS ON THESE UNTIL I HAD A PAIR IN MY HAND. THEN I HAD 2 GET MY SZ & 1/2 SZ UP 2 ENSURE A COMFORTABLE FIT. GOOD LUCK ON UR COP AT UR LOCAL SPOTS FELLOW NTers.

was gonna cop these but mom spent the money on an ipad
frown.gif
.... Hope they restock if they sell out.... Win/Lose situation SMH

Originally Posted by DeadstockDom

ALL THE MAIN SIZES R GONE ON ALL THE MAJOR CHAIN WEBSITES. THE MALLS & MOM & POPS GOT ABOUT THE SAME #S AS THE COOL GREY AJ 11S. WHEN U C THESE IN PERSON U HAVE A NEW FOUND RESPECT 4 THEIR CRISPYNESS & QUALITY. THEY FEEL PREMIUM. I WAS GOING TO PASS ON THESE UNTIL I HAD A PAIR IN MY HAND. THEN I HAD 2 GET MY SZ & 1/2 SZ UP 2 ENSURE A COMFORTABLE FIT. GOOD LUCK ON UR COP AT UR LOCAL SPOTS FELLOW NTers.
Why you gotta yell though?  
ohwell.gif

Damn..... missed these. Forgot to set the alarm. Most sites I checked have 9-12.5 sold out. Something tells me NDC will have a restock of these in just a few days, if not, a week. I'll be DAMNED if I pay reseller prices for these
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

and dudes talkin bout these wasnt going to sell out online
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
ok.
lol yeah some people expect that their 'taste' is the only opinion out there. but these are a really nice shoe. I'm tired of hearing moaning about quality. If you don't like it then don't buy it or just buy BIN23 and OG's.

Damn and you can use the 15% coupon on nbastore too jeeze. Oh well. Sittin in front of Niketown for another hour and a half. Only about 7 of us here in Seattle.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Damn and you can use the 15% coupon on nbastore too jeeze. Oh well. Sittin in front of Niketown for another hour and a half. Only about 7 of us here in Seattle.

I know, I keep forgetting that site.
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom