Modern Warfare 2 Issue VOL: Where are my weapons?

Sorry to hear that OP. I was playing the other day and actually got some upgrades. I didn't know if it was a trap or not so I got out with quickness and took the L.

Sorry to hear that OP. I was playing the other day and actually got some upgrades. I didn't know if it was a trap or not so I got out with quickness and took the L.

I had my fall camo on my UMP and SCAR, enter a lobby and some dude transforms into a harrier that shot infinite 105mm shells. I leave the game and everything is unlocked, BUT I lost my camo and attachments to the weapons.
mad.gif

Then next game I get the scoped out Flashbang and akimbo Fals. My newly hacked 'quick scoping' class had akimbo interventions and thumpers. This game is gone.
laugh.gif

I had my fall camo on my UMP and SCAR, enter a lobby and some dude transforms into a harrier that shot infinite 105mm shells. I leave the game and everything is unlocked, BUT I lost my camo and attachments to the weapons.
mad.gif

Then next game I get the scoped out Flashbang and akimbo Fals. My newly hacked 'quick scoping' class had akimbo interventions and thumpers. This game is gone.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Does it affect my PS3 too?

nah, just mw2.

i got boosted (unloccs everything) and i didnt get the $$%! youre talking about happen...you done got infected bwoi
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Does it affect my PS3 too?

nah, just mw2.

i got boosted (unloccs everything) and i didnt get the $$%! youre talking about happen...you done got infected bwoi
laugh.gif

Its all bad with this game
30t6p3b.gif

I wouldve been gotten rid of this game. But I LOVED the campaign. One of the best I've ever played & I've yet to beat all the missions in Spec Ops.

Its all bad with this game
30t6p3b.gif

I wouldve been gotten rid of this game. But I LOVED the campaign. One of the best I've ever played & I've yet to beat all the missions in Spec Ops.

im about to pop MW2 in just to see whats going on
but its the same with COD4 every lobby is damn near a hack lobby cant even play smh

im about to pop MW2 in just to see whats going on
but its the same with COD4 every lobby is damn near a hack lobby cant even play smh

Ok, so I had this happen to me too. You should still have many of the attachments unlocked but no camo.

Solution: Ask one of the hackers to do the "Achievements Unlock."

Ok, so I had this happen to me too. You should still have many of the attachments unlocked but no camo.

Solution: Ask one of the hackers to do the "Achievements Unlock."

You got hacked bruh.

I found out today what happen too. Thank god I spectate all my matches before (dont want to get put on a sorry team and take an L) and notice some weird @!%* going on, I back out with the quickness. The next 5 games I jump into, ALL WERE HACKED. Complete chaos. One game though, I did start cuz it looked straight, I got a kill and than notice @!%* was looking weird, so I immediately back out. Check my stats and guns, everything is still there.

Back
Top Bottom