Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Originally Posted by Proshares

Damn, not even a vote?
laugh.gif
are we that bad?
laugh.gif
we gonna prove them wrong.

laugh.gif
I'm pretty excited to be in this tournament.
What is the power rankings though? I don't really understand most of the stuff going on in here, and how will we know when the first game takes place?

Boost will post up the matchups, maps and when the deadline is to get the matches completed. Power rankings are just how the teams rank 1-8 every week or however often someone does it. Poot, you doing the stats again?

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Team 6

Captain: Raadius - 1.95
1. Vintagesole - 2.40
2. Thefreshestjrk - 1.95
3. DJ Wesler - 2.32
4. JMD619 - 1.5
5. Disgaea_7656 - 1.45
6. uclabruin1416 - 1.46
7. Lanzer23 - 1.48
8. Roc99 - 1.41
9. Jag09mxe - 1.3
10. Flash197 - 1.06
pimp.gif
potential.
pimp.gif
 lets get a mosh pit lobby going later team. ditch that tdm *$## and come fawks wit us boost!

Originally Posted by CaptainEO

Team 8.
Capt. JPthe3
June_The_Beast
Infyrno
Demize
Thrill
MnMsarao
Noskey
Lakersfan
everysingletime
BRB_Fapping
DaveBFI

nerd.gif
....even tho I got picked last....
frown.gif

First of all, you've got like 90 posts. Second of all no one's ever heard of you. And third you didn't even post your KD in the list. And for the record it was a really hot contest for last pick. You were this close to being second last. And since I'm dying to know, what's your actual KD? I was thinking I could get JP a serious sleeper pick. But you prolly chose not to post it in the first place cause it's lower than your post count.

Originally Posted by amel223

Surprised at a name that fell to round 7.  Only played with him a few times but I feel he's a lot better than his KD.  
nerd.gif

As for team 8, just know that if there's any shortage for any reason on the weekends I'm ready to step up
pimp.gif
  demize is nice.  also another guy a lot better than his KD.  oh and sorry about that search and destroy game btw, I was multitasking and playing that game on autopilot... didn't realize you guys wanted me to leave the bomb alone until after the game
laugh.gif
yo where u being man u never online now
frown.gif
!!!!

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Team 8.
Capt. JPthe3
June_The_Beast
Infyrno
Demize
Thrill
MnMsarao
Noskey
Lakersfan
everysingletime
BRB_Fapping
DaveBFI

nerd.gif
frown.gif

First of all, you've got like 90 posts. Second of all no one's ever heard of you. And third you didn't even post your KD in the list. And for the record it was a really hot contest for last pick. You were this close to being second last. And since I'm dying to know, what's your actual KD? I was thinking I could get JP a serious sleeper pick. But you prolly chose not to post it in the first place cause it's lower than your post count.
I don't got a problem wit bein picked last...lol....and its .81 or somthin like that...*shrugs*

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

I'll take it from here buddy , thanks . And sorry for
30t6p3b.gif

LALAKERFAN , MNM , JUNE , NOSKEY ARE like the only people I know
laugh.gif

Ohh well , Underdogs attack 
pimp.gif
Demize and Thrill are the truth. Infyrno... I never played with as far as I can remember. Never heard of the other guys, but I'm sure they'll do fine as long as they stick to playing for the win. Our team is one of those underrated groups that'll make noise
pimp.gif
JP3, you cant be making passes at us while we're in game though
laugh.gif
None of that wild %**! you were sending out to everyone in PMs last week.
Ayeee. Not familiar with most my team tho
laugh.gif

About to clear up room. *#** finna get real
pimp.gif

Team 8 what it do!Shoot me a friend request, I'm bout to clear some room!

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Team 8.
Capt. JPthe3
June_The_Beast
Infyrno
Demize
Thrill
MnMsarao
Noskey
Lakersfan
everysingletime
BRB_Fapping
DaveBFI

nerd.gif
frown.gif

I don't got a problem wit bein picked last...lol....and its .81 or somthin like that...*shrugs*

Motivation. Make me proud and do your beleaguered captain right.

Originally Posted by Cole World

team 8 was gooid, we taking this tourny

add me

xxdemize

ill be on later today
bet. Im usually on after 9 or 10 central. If you see me on earlier, its my sis who intown for break

Some updated info to the draftees, the captains voted last night, and this will NOT be a tournament, it will be a SEASON. A mini season. It will be a 2 week season where you play 2 games per week for a total of 4 games, than the 3rd week is the PLAYOFFS.

Also keeping with the default settings, captains voted and we're changing the first match game mode. Past seasons it was TDM and who ever wins the first match picks the next map and game mode, but NOW it will be Kill Confirmed for the first match and which ever team wins still picks the next map and game mode.

Full info coming soon.

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Team 1.
Capt. Donut
J-Cuzzo
Anything
Shoemasta
Just_Bob
Bulle_345
MoMoney848
DBlack
Thegamingmessiah
LosManNYC
Hands of God
For those who are not on my FL add me. 
We need to set up a private lobby ASAP.

Yea, I don't think I've played any games w/ anyone on my team.

Anyone who's on Team 2, send me a FR.

We can run games against the people I run with to warm up.

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Team 4
Capt. JustReason
Illo
December
Dmasta
Pacmagic
Battousai
Allday1626
Efrain
Alctarheel
AceAceMoneyMoney
 facesinatra
Looks like we are in control of objective matches.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Hyper

I got picked 2nd overall?

What the %*+# is this?

I thought I was gonna go in the 3rd round.

My name ain't henz0, %*+#.
Man, your 3.28 KD ratio better not have been a lie.  I drafted you entirely off of your KD alone, having only ran like 2 games with you before.  Had to pass on the other two players I played with the past 3 tourneys cause I wanted to switch it up and win one by myself.  Better not make me regret this 
laugh.gif

brady? final round? u can't script this.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

no expectations but to be the best teammate i can be.

real new england fans know what i mean
nerd.gif
devil.gif

my low kd will prove justified in objective games.....i am an absolute kamikaze style madman
roll.gif

but if its kill confirmed????
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Glad you'll be willing to contribute and play your role on the team, but I don't wanna burst your bubble, the format of the games will be 7 on 7.   It's great to play with a teammate who is willing to accept a lesser role.  Without that being said, I'ma need you to keep this warm for me:

Bench-BB45U-Large.jpg

Team 1
Capt. Donut
J-Cuzzo
Anything
Shoemasta
Just_Bob
Bulle_345
MoMoney848
DBlack
Thegamingmessiah
LosManNYC
Hands of God

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Got picked in the 8th round tho
30t6p3b.gif

Guess I'm comng of the bench
frown.gif
 I have a championship tho, I should be starting over anybody that doesn't right? RIGHT???
nerd.gif

edit: Mo WHAT UP? I knew the day would come where I would have to win you a championship.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I guess "igotthatjuice 1.93" about 10 pages back, wasn't sufficient enough to make the list ... #foreverstallone #marleyinexile #andimkliqtoosmh

Team 2
happy.gif

Ran with Ning and Hyper a few times, don't know much about the rest of the team. I'll be on after 6 PM P/T for some practice games.

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Originally Posted by Hyper

I got picked 2nd overall?

What the %*+# is this?

I thought I was gonna go in the 3rd round.

My name ain't henz0, %*+#.
Man, your 3.28 KD ratio better not have been a lie.  I drafted you entirely off of your KD alone, having only ran like 2 games with you before.  Had to pass on the other two players I played with the past 3 tourneys cause I wanted to switch it up and win one by myself.  Better not make me regret this 
laugh.gif

My KD is closer to .28 than it is 3.28,
frown.gif

We %@%*@@, bro.

Back
Top Bottom