Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Damn Chris...suspended AND post count reset? I've gotten both but not at the same time.
ohwell.gif
Guess it's better than a permaban though.

tired.gif
 Oh well, can't complain too much. Had I just kept my mouth shut a couple times I'd be on my OG with around 15,000 posts. 
laugh.gif

So I was looking to buy a headset and don't want to spend anymore than 100 dollars. Any recommendations? Definitely leaning towards the official Sony wireless ones. Like the fact there's no wires and they are 80 bucks right now.

I own these now and love them. Had the Turtle Beach PX21 before, and these are much better IMO. Having the tv sound go through them and being able to hear footsteps alone is worth the pricetag.

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Team 1. vs Team 7.  
Thursday January 19, 2012

8:15 PST /10:15 CST /11:15 EST

Team 1.

Capt. Donut - yes
J-Cuzzo -
Anything -  yes 
Shoemasta -
Just_Bob -  yes 
Bulle_345 - yes
MoMoney848 -
DBlack -
Thegamingmessiah -yes

LosManNYC -  yes 
Hands of God yes

Team 7.

Capt. Puremoney -
Supreme - No 
Clearview -
Bobbyano -  yes 
BigBobbs -  yes 
ABPUAG -  yes 
ATL_Finest -
Zapatohead -
tsunami -
playtoomuch -  yes 
eddiegratis - 
Team 1 when you see me on hit me up...TheGamingMessiaH I will stop what I'm doing and run with ya'll.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Any recommendations? Definitely leaning towards the official Sony wireless ones. Like the fact there's no wires and they are 80 bucks right now.
I own these now and love them. Had the Turtle Beach PX21 before, and these are much better IMO. Having the tv sound go through them and being able to hear footsteps alone is worth the pricetag.

turtle beach px5's retail @ 250 but allow 7.1 surround sound while playing blu ray movies.....sony headset doesn't allow this (7.1 only during gaming).  i confirmed by calling both sony and turtle beach and inquiring about it....i just might return my sony's and exchange for PX5's....

Originally Posted by pootaing

GUTTA BOB wrote:

Totally different when you playing against NT teams.  Some teams are too beast and will just str8 up kill at will.  I remember June playing against us (RKO, JMD, Wasbo, etc) on blackops and was rocking attackdogs, chopper gunner killsteaks.. not a single +@** was given.  Now you played against Henzo/Keith team.. they'll take you to the end of the match with literally 10 kills per team.  Played against Taptap/Bay team and they always had obj games- dom,S&D on lockdown.  You never know how things are gonna turn out... just gotta be smart and well-rounded (tdm + obj) in your gaming. 

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
 you must have our team confused with someone else

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
@ _ still complaining about the camping

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by pootaing

GUTTA BOB wrote:

Totally different when you playing against NT teams.  Some teams are too beast and will just str8 up kill at will.  I remember June playing against us (RKO, JMD, Wasbo, etc) on blackops and was rocking attackdogs, chopper gunner killsteaks.. not a single +@** was given.  Now you played against Henzo/Keith team.. they'll take you to the end of the match with literally 10 kills per team.  Played against Taptap/Bay team and they always had obj games- dom,S&D on lockdown.  You never know how things are gonna turn out... just gotta be smart and well-rounded (tdm + obj) in your gaming. 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
 you must have our team confused with someone else

word...WE were the ones running around while all these **%##+ playing that "tactical" nonsense. On Team Deathmatch. I'm mad Keith never got that screenshot of the 7 claymores and other things he saw through that building.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

*sidenote: I'm on now and this dude Hyper on the mic last 30 min.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I had to put the controller down from laughing.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MJair

Team 3 Vs. Team 7 Thursday January 19th, 7:00 PM PST - 10:00 PM ESTTeam 3 Capt. Soulfulb-yes BayAreaBully510 - No, I'll be unavailable every Tuesday and Thursday.TapTap Dhuang JayMosEnvied Bad Religion H-Town Ritsuh CaseyJones Jrp44 LvilleplayaTeam 7 Capt. Puremoney Supreme Clearview Bobbyano BigBobbs ABPUAG ATL_Finest Yea Ill be available Zapatoheadtsunami playtoomuch eddiegratis

Originally Posted by boogie bwoy

my dude bay throwin up damn near 20-0 in a snd pub. like candy 
sick.gif
This. 
laugh.gif
 Having him, Tap, and soulful on my team, I just try to get the bomb and plant, that's the only way I'm getting points in S n D. 
I just have to re-iterate. Our team is insane. Rutah (sp?) Casey Jones, and HTown were all solid. We didnt even have Dhuang or JRP..... 
30t6p3b.gif
 Team 3 is deep. 
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]TueS  or Wed, January 18th/19th: 8:30 Pst/11:30 Pst[/color]
[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]
TEAM 2.

Capt. Ning - Ye[/color][color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]s[/color][color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]
Hyper
Chrissssssssssssssssssss03 -
Riotmaker
Skinnymane
Ayocapo -
r3lativity
f_a360
Tru_Blu -  
edubwg
TombradystheGOAT -
[/color]
Team 6.

Capt. Boost -
Vintage
Freshest -
Wes1er
JMD -
Jason
UCLABRUIN1416 - 
Lanzer -
Roc -
Jag09mxe -
flash -

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Team 3 Vs. Team 7 Thursday January 19th, 7:00 PM PST - 10:00 PM EST

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]
[/color]

Team 3
Capt. Soulfulb-yes
BayAreaBully510 - no
TapTap
Dhuang - yes, i am also avail wednesday if we wanna change the date.
JayMosEnvied
Bad Religion - No, Tuesday and Thursday nights I have basketball/volleyball.
H-Town
Ritsuh
CaseyJones
Jrp44
Lvilleplaya

Team 7
Capt. Puremoney
Supreme
Clearview
Bobbyano
BigBobbs - Yes
ABPUAG
ATL_Finest - yes
Zapatohead
tsunami
playtoomuch
eddiegratis

Originally Posted by boogie bwoy

my dude bay throwin up damn near 20-0 in a snd pub. like candy 
sick.gif

Flawless Victory 
pimp.gif

No deaths and no rounds lost. Was tempted to lose on purpose just to add more kills.

2jfzrkg.jpg

Team 8 & 6.. Let's get this week over.. 11 est 8 pst.. All teams should be ready..

Team 4.. I'm on right now.. Let's get this.. Zip em up!

Boost question.

Whoever wins the first game gets to choose the map and change the game mode from Kill Confirmed to any other game mode, is that correct? or is it still Kill Confirmed and the team that wins first game chooses only new map?

Originally Posted by just reason

Team 8 & 6.. Let's get this week over.. 11 est 8 pst.. All teams should be ready..

Team 4.. I'm on right now.. Let's get this.. Zip em up!

I'll be on after the KU/Baylor game, unless it's a blowout (lets hope it is... rock chalk!
pimp.gif
)

Originally Posted by Michael Kelso

Boost question.

Whoever wins the first game gets to choose the map and change the game mode from Kill Confirmed to any other game mode, is that correct? or is it still Kill Confirmed and the team that wins first game chooses only new map?

We asked Boost in a lobby a few days back. Game mode and map.

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Team 1. vs Team 7.  
Thursday January 19, 2012

8:15 PST /10:15 CST /11:15 EST

Team 1.

Capt. Donut - yes
J-Cuzzo -
Anything -  yes 
Shoemasta -
Just_Bob -  yes 
Bulle_345 - yes
MoMoney848 -
DBlack -
Thegamingmessiah -yes

LosManNYC -  yes 
Hands of God yes

Team 7.

Capt. Puremoney -
Supreme - No 
Clearview -
Bobbyano -  yes 
BigBobbs -  yes 
ABPUAG -  yes 
ATL_Finest -
Zapatohead -
tsunami -
playtoomuch -  yes 
eddiegratis - 
Team 1 when you see me on hit me up...TheGamingMessiaH I will stop what I'm doing and run with ya'll.

lets do this tonnight

Team 3 Vs. Team 7 Thursday January 19th, 7:00 PM PST - 10:00 PM EST

Team 3
Capt. Soulfulb-yes
BayAreaBully510 - no
TapTap
Dhuang - yes, i am also avail wednesday if we wanna change the date.
JayMosEnvied
Bad Religion - No, Tuesday and Thursday nights I have basketball/volleyball.
H-Town
Ritsuh - no, wont get home from work till 8:30 PST
CaseyJones
Jrp44
Lvilleplaya

Team 7
Capt. Puremoney
Supreme
Clearview
Bobbyano
BigBobbs - Yes
ABPUAG
ATL_Finest - yes
Zapatohead
tsunami
playtoomuch
eddiegratis

I seen most of my team on right now. Boost ain't on and he's missing a couple people. So looks like no games, again.

I'm not doing last night's *$+% waiting around for %@$!+$. Hit me on here if something pops up.

*SCHEDULE CHANGE*

Team 3 Vs. Team 7 Wednesday January 18th, 7 PM PST - 10 PM EST

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]

Team 3
Capt. Soulfulb - YES
BayAreaBully510 - YES
TapTap
Dhuang - 
JayMosEnvied
Bad Religion - 
H-Town
Ritsuh - 
CaseyJones
Jrp44
Lvilleplaya

Team 7
Capt. Puremoney
Supreme
Clearview
Bobbyano
BigBobbs 
ABPUAG
ATL_Finest 
Zapatohead
tsunami
playtoomuch
eddiegratis

[/color]

ughhhhhhhhhh

another wasted night

and no games

wtFUUUUUUUUUU

oh well it was good running with u guys today. hypher and his friends are crazy, talking endlessly. corner camper!
roll.gif

lol @ momoney getting mad at me, "really battousai, i was covering u for 10 seconds." (i was in the middle of trying to set up my sentry gun then the started shooting. mo tried to save me. we both died.)
roll.gif
roll.gif

Cole World wrote:

team 8 add me on my temporary name

other name got banned for 2 days

vs_xxdemize
You cheatin' brah?
30t6p3b.gif

if you call doing the token hack cheating, then yea...no biggy...

btw i think youre the leader of team 2 and we're suppose to play you this week (TEAM
glasses.gif

its stupid to me that first the captain doesnt pick his own team, and after that cant manage to pull the team together..

BTW JPTHE3 and JUNE_THE_BEAST YOU HAVE A FULL FRIENDS LIST ON PSN

we will prob take the L since we cant even get together a play a pub match..

and if you think im mad, well i kinda am.

sucks that there are no trades but o well...

Ive sent requests to everyone on TEAM 8 and if i havent send me one on vs_xxdemize for the time being my other name is banned

guess we'll see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom