Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

good games tonight everyone.

Team 2 beats Team 8 2-0.

To my teammates that were willing to sub out, thanks for being stand up guys. I felt bad making you guys wait in the lobby and wasting your time, people just aren't showing up.

This season is a fail, no one is showing up for games... just put this season to a halt until the lobby issues get fixed. Wasting so much time waiting in between games.

QFT . There is 100 people , how are we running 1vs1 2vs2 3vs3 4vs4 games tho ? Smh 
Good Geams T2 Yall ran thru us nh
30t6p3b.gif

T2 beats 78 2-O

Team 8 is now 1-1 !

Originally Posted by Dusted718

Team 6 loses 0-2
Tent pitching at it's finest, dam 4 v 4 and dudes still camp 
eyes.gif
 sorry, just sorry...

no excuses, 2nd match was entirely on me. my bad team 6, esp. to vintagesole throwin up a 2.0 ratio that 2nd match of tdm. great effort only thwarted by a *%%*$%%$%$!% going 9-20 smh. i know the feel.

good games to ning's team.

on a positive note, i was diggin our communication dat 1st match 'tween me, jmd 'n uclabruin..but yo wes1er, fix your mic or turn that +@%%% up, couldn't hear you at all holmes.

can't wait 'til they patch this %%$+*%#% up, this 4v4 no beuno

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers
Doggie, you don't have to pay ishhh if you lose, I got that much confidence in my boy...

felt like i was running around with my head cut off dat 2nd match g. game intuition was nonexistent smh.

if i were to lose dat 1v1 i might be inclined to drive down n.c. and lift u up a note's worth of chicken skin for compensation
laugh.gif

edit: when the patch going up to fix this ****e? we should hold off the season 'til we can run a regular 6v6/7v7

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

relativity we got one more game man, get back on.

Oh snap! My bad Ning. Good to know we won our other game though. So we're 2-0!!!

are you guys just doing 1 party leader or switching it around if people can't join the lobby

should be like sf4 tourneys and pick your team based on locations for best connection

Week 1 is in the books, here is the updated Division Standings 

Division Standings:
[table][tr][td]National Conference[/td][td]GP[/td][td]W[/td][td]L[/td][td]GB[/td][td]     [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]%[/color][/td][/tr][tr][td]Team 1[/td][td]2[/td][td]2[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]#DIV/0![/td][/tr][tr][td]Team 3[/td][td]2[/td][td]2[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]#DIV/0![/td][/tr][tr][td]Team 5[/td][td]2[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]#DIV/0![/td][/tr][tr][td]Team 7[/td][td]2[/td][td]
[/td][td]2[/td][td]2[/td][td]#DIV/0![/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]American Conference[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Team 2[/td][td]2[/td][td]2[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]#DIV/0![/td][/tr][tr][td]Team 4[/td][td]2[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]#DIV/0![/td][/tr][tr][td]Team 6[/td][td]2[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]#DIV/0![/td][/tr][tr][td]Team 8[/td][td]2[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]#DIV/0![/td][/tr][/table]

1st Game Maps:
Team 7 vs. Team 5

RYe3E.jpg

Team 3 vs. Team 1

aDMGp.jpg

Team 5 vs. Team 6

UkTZx.jpg

Team 1 vs. Team 8

6Lj6n.jpg

2nd Game Maps:

Team 8 vs. Team 6

yqIYo.jpg

Team 4 vs. Team 2

iQuU4.jpg

Team 2 vs. Team 7

Mmvz5.jpg

Team 4 vs. Team 3

gNGi2.jpg

Week 2 starts now and ends, next Sunday, January 29th, 11:59PST.

Originally Posted by boogie bwoy

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers
Doggie, you don't have to pay ishhh if you lose, I got that much confidence in my boy...

felt like i was running around with my head cut off dat 2nd match g. game intuition was nonexistent smh.

if i were to lose dat 1v1 i might be inclined to drive down n.c. and lift u up a note's worth of chicken skin for compensation
laugh.gif

edit: when the patch going up to fix this ****e? we should hold off the season 'til we can run a regular 6v6/7v7

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Word, set me up with some S&P Chix wings instead, na F that, there is no way you could lose to that dude...

My bad Team 2, had a serious personal matter I had to deal with.

I'll be there for the rest of the games unless I have to bury yet another friend.

I don't know what it is w/ these CoD Seasons, but I'm apparently cursed by them.

These games are short.. we should have a 3 outta 5 with set gamemodes. playing same mode twice is boring.

YO BOOST.

You my @%%#% but your selective reading and spotty memory is
30t6p3b.gif
sometimes. There's captains in this thread asking for the season to be suspended until the lobby issues are fixed/patched...address that.

Donut what's good G?!
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
Bahahaha.
pimp.gif

YO Illo
Spoiler [+]
Go !@#$ yourself B. The Pats did not win the game, we gave it to you. Im going to randomly join one of your tournament games this week and chuck a C4 on your dome

Also I rescind my vote of postponing the matches because of lobby issues I got Cuzzo, He got host, we got 13 __ in the lobby

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

YO BOOST.

You my @%%#% but your selective reading and spotty memory is
30t6p3b.gif
sometimes. There's captains in this thread asking for the season to be suspended until the lobby issues are fixed/patched...address that.

Donut what's good G?!
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
Bahahaha.
pimp.gif
Ive been reading it, you want me to suspend the season for a month when the new patch arrives? It's not even saying it will be fixed by the new patch. A month from now nobody will care/showup for the season. Plus captains mad that teammates arent showing up? Yall drafted them. Other teams have 6 or 7+ teammates show up. I have a consistent 9+ players show up for both our games so far. Yall should of drafted better. Far as only getting 4 or so players in the lobby, switch around the host, some players can allow MORE than 9 in a room. Just gotta figure out who.

Originally Posted by eteam o2

Can we get some screenshots though?
I wanna see the hurtin' team 1 is putting on dudes.

haha that's funny. nothing but a bunch of campers hiding in corners, lying on the ground, hiding in unimaginable places.
yo boost team 5 is 0-2

i just want to play, no disrespect towards my team captian Boost (team 6 always seems to have a full squad that's why)
i'll play on any team who needs someone

Wheres Team 7 at!?!? Signed on last night... Was on from 9:30 to 10:00.. (get off work early so I was happy that I could have played) there were less than 8 people signed on
30t6p3b.gif

Played for about 30 minutes with a few of those NT'ers and my connection dropped so I turned off the tv. Heard that y'all were waiting for the game to finish.

I have exams this week tho so I went to sleep early. So Team 7 just took the L?
30t6p3b.gif

Hopefully I'll be able to get some games in this week. This 9 people per lobby $&@* is rediculous

Originally Posted by Michael Kelso

Originally Posted by eteam o2

Can we get some screenshots though?
I wanna see the hurtin' team 1 is putting on dudes.

haha that's funny. nothing but a bunch of campers hiding in corners, lying on the ground, hiding in unimaginable places.
yo boost team 5 is 0-2

laugh.gif

bruh you really put on dead man's hand tho? 

only people with vaginas use that $%##

Back
Top Bottom