Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

I'm pretty sure a lot of Gamestops, Walmarts, Bestbuys etc. are having Targets. There is a plaza about 3 mins away from my house that holds all 3 stores, all in walking distance, all having tournaments. Than the Target and KMart down the street is having midnight/tournaments release as well.

Heads up Euro heads, some stores releasing it already,

2hob82g.jpg

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by OmarsOK

^^^ black ops 2.0??  im even more psyched.  bops owns MW 1 & 2

The +#%+ are you on right now?
indifferent.gif

alright here we go.....

bops = betta guns (L96/galil/stoner/ak74/g11 etc + the ones carried ova from the otha cod games)

betta maps (nuke town/stadium/hazard etc etc)

betta music (DA dum da da dum da da dum da dum dum...dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum)

betta perks (flak jack pro/hardened pro is >________)

make you own emblems (mines the best ull find anywhere goes perfect w/ gold camos too 
pimp.gif
)

how else you want it?....

o yah and given that 90% of mw1 lobbies are hacked garbage yeah.....mw3's gotta do ALOTTA things right to knock off bops (the undisputed champeen).
smokin.gif

717635062.png

Looks like playing early may get your account banned, at least for Xbox. No word yet in regards to PS3.
EDIT:

994eec464328f812603fb0b7b8ef929f.png

Temp / Perm bans being handed out on XBL. Nothing for PS3 folks (so far). 

i'm not a fan of killstreaks counting towards killstreaks. there would be games on mw2 where i wouldn't even see a dude who finished with 27 kills in TDM

plus i am way better at black ops than mw2

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

i'm not a fan of killstreaks counting towards killstreaks. there would be games on mw2 where i wouldn't even see a dude who finished with 27 kills in TDM

plus i am way better at black ops than mw2
I liked the system of killstreaks in black ops except for the RC car. Dudes were running around with hardline and deploying RCs after 2 kills
sick.gif
mad.gif
Really cheap way of racking up kills

I hoping yall can help.

Im away from home (for work) and didnt bring my PS3. I want to play this game, which means i need to buy a new ps3. whats the best place to buy and return?

I dont need two ps3's but i need to play before January when i go home. what store/company has the best return policy for my "predicament?"

thanks.

I've played 12 hours straight yesterday. game is good...level 48 right now.. too bad i gotta go to work now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.  just hate the hit detection more on the black ops side. this game is a mixture of black ops and modern warfare. IMO it's more on the black ops side. Only issue right now is the crappy spawning...........no lag
pimp.gif
severs are good now yesterday after noon it was a mess.

Originally Posted by BOBtheHOE

I've played 12 hours straight yesterday. game is good...level 48 right now.. too bad i gotta go to work now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.  just hate the hit detection more on the black ops side. this game is a mixture of black ops and modern warfare. IMO it's more on the black ops side. Only issue right now is the crappy spawning...........no lag
pimp.gif
severs are good now yesterday after noon it was a mess.

tired.gif

I will take this game back the same day if it plays like Black Ops.

Does it have the robust stat keeping like Black Ops had?? IMO that is what caused all of the lag, or maybe the Theatre mode? I have a PVR, I don't need no theatre mode...

EDIT: Thanks for the info, though, guys. That is appreciated
pimp.gif

how do people quick scope? i try it and fail
laugh.gif
sometimes ill get a hit but dudes will be quick scoping across the map like nothing how they do that

Originally Posted by jthagreat

I hoping yall can help.

Im away from home (for work) and didnt bring my PS3. I want to play this game, which means i need to buy a new ps3. whats the best place to buy and return?

I dont need two ps3's but i need to play before January when i go home. what store/company has the best return policy for my "predicament?"

thanks.
You guys have Costco? You could prolly return a PS3 from there after a few months, easily.

Walmart has a 30-day, I'm pretty sure.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Does it have the robust stat keeping like Black Ops had?? IMO that is what caused all of the lag, or maybe the Theatre mode? I have a PVR, I don't need no theatre mode...
yea it has some sort of theater mode 

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Originally Posted by jthagreat

I hoping yall can help.

thanks.
You guys have Costco? You could prolly return a PS3 from there after a few months, easily.

Walmart has a 30-day, I'm pretty sure.

ima look in to it. mom's has a costco membership....

Originally Posted by amel223

The only nice looking map I've seen so far was the mall one.

Cosign(it reminds me of terminal in mw2)... I have yet to play all the maps tho lol

Back
Top Bottom