Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by useref15

You can tell they just rushed this damn game, released it and said "We'll fix whatever is wrong after we release it"

I really don't think it was rushed. It seems like they improved a bunch from MW2. You don't see as much noobtubes, which is a huge plus. The only thing I can't stand is how people come out of nowhere. Right after you kill someone, you gotta turn your shoulder because there is a good chance someone is right next to you. Also, the maps are huge with too many camping spots.
Other then that, I'm loving the game. The connection sucks, but it will get better. You would think they would figure out how to make the servers capable of handling all the people like they expected when they released the game.

MW2 >>> MW3
And you're right about the people coming out of no where. I've spawned and died within 5 seconds every single time I play. I'm always getting killed from behind too, just like Black Ops. 

99% of these maps favor campers. While the first few maps on MW2 were actually a lot better than these.

I just don't think this game is anywhere near the quality that MW2 was, but that's just my opinion.

Overall, or just multiplayer wise? I think people fail to realize that multiplayer is only about 30% of the game... What about the rest?

Originally Posted by PO2345

^^
It's not just me. I googled it & it's a problem across platforms. There are so many reasons why it happens. I just want it to stop happening to me.

BTW, since everyone loves K/D so much, who's the highest ranked NT'er on PS3 at the moment? Donut?

PO

not even close but good guess 
laugh.gif
 i !@#$ my KD up the second day of the game after no sleep and after i got off an 8 hr shift 
its only at a 2.20 i know Soulfulb is running at a 2.5 and Muffinman is around a 2.4 off top those are prolly the highest off NT on my list

i think i got the highest w/l tho at 7 something tho i !@#$ that up too 

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by useref15

I really don't think it was rushed. It seems like they improved a bunch from MW2. You don't see as much noobtubes, which is a huge plus. The only thing I can't stand is how people come out of nowhere. Right after you kill someone, you gotta turn your shoulder because there is a good chance someone is right next to you. Also, the maps are huge with too many camping spots.
Other then that, I'm loving the game. The connection sucks, but it will get better. You would think they would figure out how to make the servers capable of handling all the people like they expected when they released the game.

MW2 >>> MW3
And you're right about the people coming out of no where. I've spawned and died within 5 seconds every single time I play. I'm always getting killed from behind too, just like Black Ops. 

99% of these maps favor campers. While the first few maps on MW2 were actually a lot better than these.

I just don't think this game is anywhere near the quality that MW2 was, but that's just my opinion.

Overall, or just multiplayer wise? I think people fail to realize that multiplayer is only about 30% of the game... What about the rest?
MW3 content > MW2 content. when MW2 release we were giving a mess of a story and eight spec ops missions that's it. MW3 you get a campaign that ties up nicely i believe 12 spec ops mission which you are now allowed to play with

other people that are not on your friends list. you get a hoard based mission mode which people play all day not a bad value? the problem i have with this game is after releasing MW2  and how $+*%@+ the multiplayer was the first two  

months they didn't prepare with MW3. they need to stop with all this in house testing because LAN parties wont stress the multiplayer .

I think people fail to realize that multiplayer is only about 30% of the game... What about the rest?

when i read that i just thought of BF3 stupid story, but lets not pay attention to that right now because the MP is a 65$ value
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

The spawn system is bad. The maps are mostly bad. Something about them.

Spawn points are messed up. Yesterday i spawned right beside the enemies bouncing betty, come on now
mad.gif

Originally Posted by PO2345

Originally Posted by badjustin

my level rolled back twice. anyone experienced this problem??

See my rant a few pages ago. @$## is ridiculous!
mad.gif

I'm not playing anymore until they fix my profile. If they don't, Activision will give me back my $ or I'll sell my Elite subscription + game to a NT'er.

I can't keep playing the game & wake up the next morning 10 LVLS down!
30t6p3b.gif

BTW, Boost I saw your hit detection video.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The game "IS" broken. Hit Detection, LVL Rollbacks, Connectivity issues, Etc.

I love MW3's gamestyle/modes, but I think I'm going back to BF3. The issues aren't as severe.

PO
i googled it and alot of people are actually experiencing it.

Mines already fixed though, how about yours?

they need to fix this game asap

I like the fact that shooting down enemy equipment counts towards your killstreak...........shot down 3 UAV in sNd , got a UAV for the win!!!!!!!!
EDIT*

WOW.........guess im not banned
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyone try turning off theater mode recording? I heard it sort of fixes the frame rate lag issues.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

I like the fact that shooting down enemy equipment counts towards your killstreak...........shot down 3 UAV in sNd , got a UAV for the win!!!!!!!!
EDIT*

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

aye same thing happens when you collect fagz on domination.

i collect all of them.

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

EDIT*

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

aye same thing happens when you collect fagz on domination.

i collect all of them.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

add an L bro
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Do bouncing betties even work in this game?? Most the time enemy players just walk over them and the damn things dont go off.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Just ran w/ a few NTers and we went like 6-1
pimp.gif
. Felt real good knowin the dudes on my team could do damage. Too many times it be ify w/ these random teams.

Oh yea, I didn't notice any change w/ the patch.
Great games last night expect  for Seatown aka campers' delight
Me,you,playtoomuch,czelo 
sick.gif
also little bro 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

got my k/d back up from 1.565 to 1.700
glasses.gif

I hate when ppl say, I only have a 3 KD or I only have a 2.5 KD. 

It makes me feel inadequate and my @+%@@ shrinks
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by amel223

I hate when ppl say, I only have a 3 KD or I only have a 2.5 KD. 

It makes me feel inadequate and my @+%@@ shrinks
laugh.gif
Unless you consistently/only run with a group, your KD won't look anything like that. A lot of people on here play Free-For-All too, their KD and W/L ratios suck but they're not bad at all.

Finally hit 80. This is the fastest leveling up game in terms of easiness in COD history. Also getting pro perks are super EASY too.

<-------Not surprised at any of this COD bull *%%@.

The more I read, the more content I feel waiting. It's the same *%%@ every release, IDK why anyone would think different...
eyes.gif
These %%@#+! will fix their game when the $$$ don't roll in like it does.

That being said...I can only hold off the itch for so long.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by nestasprotege

Originally Posted by MJair

Anyone try turning off theater mode recording? I heard it sort of fixes the frame rate lag issues.

how u turn it off?
?
its in the options menu where you can change the control sensitivity. i tried turning it off for a few games it was worse than before, but that was before the patch

Yeah, something is definitely wrong with the game if the undisputed number 1 cod $%%#$ is garbage in this game...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Yeah, something is definitely wrong with the game if the undisputed number 1 cod $%%#$ is garbage in this game...
nerd.gif

I appreciate the kind words but im not garbage.  I only have a 4.2 K/D ratio but I'm working to getting it up to only 5.00.  Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom