Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

If you plan on buying Battlefield 3 and Modern Warfare 3 from Amazon, I would take advantage of this deal. If you pre-order BF3 from Amazon you can get $20 Amazon credit towards your next purchase which could be use for Modern Warfare 3 (get it for 39.99). Preorder today, because the deal ends at midnight I believe. 

The Deal.

FourZeroTwo recent twitter activity,

332317992.png

506728357.png

548198024.png

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by derrty6232

The Hardened comes with the future map packs, right? Let's map share when time comes.
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
Yup.
Good looks.  Shoot me your PSN password when you get your copy.
pimp.gif
oh you can have like 3 more people right? to share? let me get one of them spots good looking Boost 
pimp.gif

I guess Im going to get the elite edition also its only $115 after tax and thats how much we usually spend on maps altogether anyway so I might as well

psn: HTowns_own23

I remember more than half of you on PS3....you guys used to give me such a hard time
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
I hope keef stops his camping ways this go around, man was impossible to kill...shooting through cracks of walls and stuff

lol

going from PSN-Beast4ya
to
Gamertag---SwagOnYouHeauxs

sold my ps3 and xbox about 6 months ago now i'm debating on buying xbox again... smh

should i do it or not... hmmmmm??

Just dropped my PS3 off at FedEx to get shipped and fixed
pimp.gif
I figure about 2-3 to get there, 3-4 days to fix, another 2-3 days for return. Should have it in time for RD. Gon brush up w/ MW2 since I haven't played since the end of July when my system froze on me.
frown.gif

I'm super worried. I want this game to be good. But if it is good, the rest of my life will suffer as a result..

I suppose I will just grandfather in these new young bloods who can really take the reigns on this version.

I don't think Keith is coming back to PS3
laugh.gif

I hope this campaign is as sweet as it looks like it'll be.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

I'm super worried. I want this game to be good. But if it is good, the rest of my life will suffer as a result..

Same here! I got a kid due December 21st which gives me a whole month to enjoy all I can before I get too occupied
laugh.gif

I'm looking to buy a headset for the first time for mw3. 

Are those px21's they sell at gamestop good enough? 
nerd.gif

I'd appreciate anyone's two cents. 

^^

Empire, said the new PS wireless headset is good, so I plan on picking that up when MW3 drops. I won't pay $100 for it though. I'm waiting for a deal to pop up!

In regards to the Hardened Edition, It's a limited a run & most major retailers have stopped taking pre-orders for that version.

PO

I see.. cool thanks

*edit

checked it out online.  seems like it gets across the board good reviews.  thanks again.

gil23,

I went to Bestbuy last week and they're not doing pre-orders in person anymore. They told me online, but it might get cancelled.

Back
Top Bottom