Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Originally Posted by amel223

Cole World, that 1v1 wasn't fair.  You're way too good for me. 
roll.gif

Feel free to keep inviting me to those sniping lobbies.  It's pretty fun and the one time I don't rage when I die. 
laugh.gif

My bad for not having a mike.  I don't see myself getting one for a couple months either. 
lol, you arent terrible. just need to practice and shoot quicker. you were hardscoping a little lol

mic*

and ill def invite you to snipe, im working on making a channel and uploading clips.

dont forget to practice

Originally Posted by NT Brah

Everyone thinks there pro at sniping these days. Had a n00b call me out taking about lets 1v1 quick scope only.
eyes.gif
lol add me, i knew a lot of snipers..but they all were in mw2
frown.gif

and it was nice running with Raadius and xSupreme87

although Raadius has too many friends and i cant add him lol

Something I notice, a lot of dude rocking #N T K L as there clan tag, yall should be rockin #NT. %%+! is NT KLIQ. So unless you were invited to KLIQ by Mo, Nino, Chris or I, than you should rock #NT.

just bought a Dorritos bag for double xp. Entered my code and got a message saying it was already used. guess i can try a box of Dew since the code is inside. Add me will be on tonight

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Something I notice, a lot of dude rocking #N T K L as there clan tag, yall should be rockin #NT. %%+! is NT KLIQ. So unless you were invited to KLIQ by Mo, Nino, Chris or I, than you should rock #NT.

yeah noticed that too. just thought you guys expanded, lol. been running with you guys and still not invite
mad.gif

haha I've wondered about that. 

Originally Posted by SoleSurvivor

yeah noticed that too. just thought you guys expanded, lol. been running with you guys and still not invite
mad.gif

not everyone knows the history

Originally Posted by MrBrown

mad.gif

laugh.gif
word. I didn't think everybody was in on what was really behind that name.

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

laugh.gif
I mean. Its cool for what it is.

I like that they took out the OMA, Shotty 2ndary, Commando, Painkiller, 2nd and @%#+... 
Hit level 49 and you can have a shotty as your 2ndary all you want fam. 

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by MrBrown

mad.gif

laugh.gif
word. I didn't think everybody was in on what was really behind that name.

laugh.gif
I noticed it but left it alone.

What's the point of prestiging? I mean in the past COD games I just did it because everyone else was but is there an actual advantage for prestiging?

Originally Posted by LanZeR23

What's the point of prestiging? I mean in the past COD games I just did it because everyone else was but is there an actual advantage for prestiging?

You get extra custom class slots, right? And bragging rights. You dont have to.

[Prestige Shop]
There are a total of 10 Prestige Levels. (Every time you Prestige you receive a token)

In the shop, you can spend your tokens on the following rewards:

• Extra Custom Class
  • Double XP (two hours in-game time)
  • Double Weapon XP
  • Regular Package (Callsign Title and Emblem)
  • Unlock Gear (Unlock a weapon, equipment, or perk permanently, no matter how many times you Prestige)
  • Hardened Package
  • Veteran Package
  • Reset All Stats (resets everything, including your Prestige Level. Only available at 10th Prestige)
If you've Prestiged in any of the previous Call of Duty games (Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 only), you will automatically receive one bonus token for each CoD game you've Prestiged in. You can only receive a maximum of one token per game, regardless of the Prestige Level in that game.

Edited again...

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

[Prestige Shop]
There are a total of 10 Prestige Levels. (Every time you Prestige you receive a token)

• Extra Custom Class
  • Double Weapon XP
  • Unlock Gear (Unlock a weapon, equipment, or perk permanently, no matter how many times you Prestige)
  • Hardened Package
  • Veteran Package
  • Reset All Stats (resets everything, including your Prestige Level. Only available at 10th Prestige)
If you've Prestiged in any of the previous Call of Duty games (Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 only), you will automatically receive one bonus token for each CoD game you've Prestiged in. You can only receive a maximum of one token per game, regardless of the Prestige Level in that game.
Edited again...

I was wondering why I got 2 tokens.

just bought a Dorritos bag for double xp. Entered my code and got a message saying it was already used. guess i can try a box of Dew since the code is inside. Add me will be on tonight

laugh.gif
Aint %++%%@ just going around stores to snatch up the codes and not actually buy the products with the double xp codes?

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

[Prestige Shop]

• Extra Custom Class
  • Double Weapon XP
  • Hardened Package
  • Veteran Package
Edited again...
I was wondering why I got 2 tokens.

You must have prestiged in previous COD games..

We should have a league of MW3 clans on NT
Me and my boys roll in a clan named RIOT 
pimp.gif

I'm trying to see what NT squads would be dope to go against in 4v4 Team Tactical

Back
Top Bottom