Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

picked this game up a few weeks ago im not the best out there but im just lookin for peeps to run with

PSN: Dan_the_Man702 

get @me.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Congrats to Pootaing, just saw on Facebook. 
smokin.gif
Pootaing has made me his kid's black god father.
pimp.gif

Voice volume control doesnt work after the patch. I guess what they meant by fixing quality is by turning everyone up. I would just lower it to a certain volume. Now i have to mute every new lobby member thats usually loud

It looks like they changed up the spawning points. I play a lot of demolition and spawn killing is much less now. It looks like when you spawn camp on it forces them to spawn at your old spawn site.

Voice chat is finally working for me
pimp.gif
yup it's only been like 3 months, good job IW!
3 bar feels laggier than it was last week.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Congrats to Pootaing, just saw on Facebook. 
smokin.gif
Facebook? 
nerd.gif

its been a year since everyone posted their Twitters is it time to step up in social media?
no ayo tho 
embarassed.gif

Congrats Pootaing. Wait until your baby starts moving and you can see it across your girls stomach. Cray
Im having a boy 
pimp.gif
. Shower in 2 weeks. Due in March 2 days after my Bday.

Oh and Donut I still run the show, dont get it twisted. I just have to give in a little more than usual 
tired.gif

Tap if I get some time to put my dvds on my comp Ill upload some footage.

We were all in a MW2 lobby and just started adding each other to Facebook. 
laugh.gif

Everyone except Nino/Je Nias Se Quis/Tristan 
30t6p3b.gif

dead man's hand is at an all time high and it's getting worse
30t6p3b.gif

robert bowling will forever be a tool for that $#*@ he did at cod xp

I agree dead mans hand gets annoying... But I always make sure to keep my distance whenever i see someone go into "final stand mode." especially If they aren't randomly shooting.

laugh.gif
I don't think distance really matters. I was at the C domination spot in Mission and I had just finished using my Reaper. I killed a guy just climbing over the front wall and he still got me and I was all the way in the back of the spot
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom