mods delete post please

Not the best or worst looking air jordans but I the expected more from the jb...is that the same diamond design going down the tongue as on the north carolinatarheels games shorts.

I can't believe what I'm seeing from all you NT'ers. This is a very unique shoe and it looks like it is put together very well!! (STURDY) AirJordans have always been known to push the limit with their designs and this is no exception! I'll admit that the design isn't awe-inspiring, but Ilike the fact that they didn't overdo it. Personally, I love the shoe!! Can't wait to see more pics/colorways!!! (White/Black/Red would be
pimp.gif
)!!!!

i'm sorry i just can't bring myself to like these at all

i don't think i would be so bothered if this was the end to the numbered line

if i get them it will be at the outlets.
they are like the last few in the series (which have all been easily available for sale prices at the outlets)
i mean they look like nice hoop shoes, but they don't have the mj legacy attatched to them.
i couldn't see myself wearing these or any of the recent few casually (a couple of the XX's excluded) i guess is what i'm trying to say.
if i bought them, they would either stay in the box, or become hoop shoes.
i definitely don't forsee any, of those pictured at least, being instant sell outs or anything people will need to camp for.
i don't know what i expected, but to me, the series doesn't seem to be going out with a bang.
i wanted something to make me say WOW, but i may have been asking for something unachievable.
hopefully the packs will give me what i'm looking for.
if they are done correctly and I'm able to get the one's that i want (still bitter about dmp's), then that should end it right for me i guess.

I call fakes like a few others have. If you really look at the shoes, there are inconsistencies in the details. Look at the stitching on the uppers: the blackpair has a huge gap of stitching in the middle unlike the white/red and white/blue pair. Also, if you look at the confirmed XXIII that was scanned, there areblack accents on the toe and on the outsole and the upper appears to be grey. Werent the limited XXIII supposed to be white, grey, and university blue? Thafakes, are just white and blue. Look at the lace loops for the laces. They are sticking out on these 3 pics. On the confirmed scan, the lace loops are NOTsticking out. Finally, look at the staging for these pics. Wy is it we keep getting little tid bits like the outsole? Then bam! The whole shoe. I dont thinkso. When we finally see real pics the staging/setting will be way more prefessional than just the shoes on a white board. FAKES! Oh yeah, and someone on thisforum posted a pic of ANOTHER colorway with the exact same staging/setting for the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom