mods please delete

how sensitive do you have to be to make a whole thread and type out a novel over something so petty?

Tell your parents that they raised a little pansy

how sensitive do you have to be to make a whole thread and type out a novel over something so petty?

roll.gif

I'm sorry but I read this in what type of accent I think that you have and I can't stop laughing
laugh.gif

its not about taking things likely its about dumb ppl flaming ppl like myself for amusement ...you were not the one in the middle of all this so please dont try to justify what happend

its not about taking things likely its about dumb ppl flaming ppl like myself for amusement ...you were not the one in the middle of all this so please dont try to justify what happend

Originally Posted by Club29

THIS.

This shall be my sig
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ghetomex23

wow real mature NTers quick to hop into someones grammar mistakes but no one could of just said hey bro check your grammar i would of gladly changed it to accommodate your needs but really? you guys had to just put it on blast  i personally am embarrassed of my sh@#%y  grammar but hey it happens to the best of us it doesn't necessary have to be grammar it could be something your good at and a simple mistake that some idiot thinks its funny tends to put you down and ruin my passion for this site. i would like to thank all of you NTers that looked passed the grammar  and help an fellow NTer out oh and one last thing to the few NTers that felt pissed that i just happened to be "hispanic" your probably one of those "oh im too good to be latino"embrace your heritage and if you see a fellow brother struggling please help him out and not just turn your back...well  in the words of my good man "George Lopez" ....
m_b45f670aa7a0446db9a922e1f29b7e81.jpg

Your run off sentences, they are not the business.

Originally Posted by ghetomex23

wow real mature NTers quick to hop into someones grammar mistakes but no one could of just said hey bro check your grammar i would of gladly changed it to accommodate your needs but really? you guys had to just put it on blast  i personally am embarrassed of my sh@#%y  grammar but hey it happens to the best of us it doesn't necessary have to be grammar it could be something your good at and a simple mistake that some idiot thinks its funny tends to put you down and ruin my passion for this site. i would like to thank all of you NTers that looked passed the grammar  and help an fellow NTer out oh and one last thing to the few NTers that felt pissed that i just happened to be "hispanic" your probably one of those "oh im too good to be latino"embrace your heritage and if you see a fellow brother struggling please help him out and not just turn your back...well  in the words of my good man "George Lopez" ....
m_b45f670aa7a0446db9a922e1f29b7e81.jpg

Your run off sentences, they are not the business.

Back
Top Bottom