mods, please do something about this cali/ny stuff

Originally Posted by Meangene4

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

If you are not included in a beef, might as well start a beef.

Ohio >>>> Texas
roll.gif

Houston>Cali>NY>Chicago>Alaska>*any foreign country here*> The U.S. except Ohio>Antartica>My backyard>Ohio

indifferent.gif
 Drink pen ink

Be serious, though fam. What's exciting in Ohio?
I've been to Cincy visiting family. The most exciting thing I did was visit the black history museum.
laugh.gif

There are some nice white girls down there, though.
They also got a Texas-themed restaurant.
pimp.gif

Ohio >>>> Texas
roll.gif

Houston>Cali>NY>Chicago>Alaska>*any foreign country here*> The U.S. except Ohio>Antartica>My backyard>Ohio
Is it true that in Texas, backyard gardens are just a bunch of sand castles? Have Texans ever thought that they were just America's giant litter box?

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

I love how everyone just agrees that Ohio is trash.

laugh.gif
   i might be in cleveland for a few days this summer.   im going to laugh if i go and end up enjoying my time in the city after all the ohio jokes i've posted on here.

Ohio >>>> Texas
roll.gif

Is it true that in Texas, backyard gardens are just a bunch of sand castles? Have Texans ever thought that they were just America's giant litter box?
Cincinnati Reds: 0-1
Texas Rangers: 1-0

Oh, ok.

I'd kill myself if i had to live in NJ....i mean...I'd rather live in NY than NJ......

CA FTW....east coast is garbage

Originally Posted by Meangene4

Quicken Loans Arena>>MSG

I didnt want to contribute but I had to speak on this ignorance.
roll.gif
roll.gif

You wish!!!

P.S and oh yea Lebron in a NY #6 will be the hottest selling jersey by February 2011
pimp.gif

[Typical Cali NTer] ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG, the earth just moved. I think we just had a 2.3 earthquake. How can we hop around on one leg and call it a dance with these horrible quakes[/Typical Cali NTer]

Ohio >>>> Texas
roll.gif

Cincinnati Reds: 0-1
Texas Rangers: 1-0

Oh, ok.

Could have sworn baseball had no correlation to how much a state sucked, but I mean if that's how y'all (is that how you say it down there?) want to act, the Texas Rangers have never been to a World Series.

Nice jab though. Opening Day always means a hell of a lot doesn't it? You smart Texan, you.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

[Typical Cali NTer] ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG, the earth just moved. I think we just had a 2.3 earthquake. How can we hop around on one leg and call it a dance with these horrible quakes[/Typical Cali NTer]

Uh no. Last time an earthquake thread was made on NT about a ~3.0'er, everyone laughed at OP. NY'ers would be scared of a 2.3.

And Oregon > all you. Without us, you arent on here arguing
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom