Mods PLEASE LOCK... thank you

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ericberry14

damn NT... man i just lost my girl... she broke up with me...

all my fault... i was doin dumb %%$! like talkin to other broads through myspace. The thing is i dont even know why i was doin it, it isnt like i was unhappy with her or our relationship. It was easily one of the dumbest things i've ever done, & there wasnt even a reason to do it. Its not like those girls could provide me with anything that she couldnt, this girl was willing to do whatever for me. I don't know man, i just always figured that even if i was in a relationship i should keep the lines of communication open with other females just in case the relationship ended.

+%$% man, this %%$! hurts a whole lot more than i ever thought it could. Honestly i was getting pretty close to telling her that i loved her, & now i go from that to having nothing at all. This +!$#+! sucks man, but i definitely want her back. Ill do whatever it takes to get her back, i dont care how long it takes for me to get her back. None of that even matters to me, she just the type of broad that i cant let walk out of my life without putting up one hell of a fight to get her back. But right now she talkin bout she hates me & all that. That %%$! hurts man, she was the only female i had ever brought to see my family & then i go & +%$% things up like this. I mean i know i've made some mistakes before in our relationship, but this one just seems like she will never forgive me for it. I really cant imagine doing things without her, its crazy to me the thought of not seeing her everyday for most of the day.

who can recommend me to some good music to help my mood.
for that matter who can recommend anything that will make me feel better

also any advice on getting her back?

CLIFFNOTES:
was talkin to other girls online
my girl found out & broke up with me
i dont wanna lose this girl, i gotta win her back
need some advice on how to do it besides just being honest

I guess that part isn't working out too well for you, huh?

marvin gaye - "just to keep you satisfied". Not sure if it'll help your mood, but thats the PERFECTheartbreak song.

now on to your current situation, NEVER take your girl for granted, especially if you say she was willing to do whatever for you. Thats what i did and wound upwith heartbreak...

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Even if you get her back, it aint ever going to be the same.

i dont care how long it takes to fix this though... that doesnt even matter to me... ill do whatever it takes

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

trey songz-all the if's listen to that asap
trey songz- hatin love

smh.gif
how u get caught up bo? You definitely not surfin right now
doin dumb @%%% i shouldnt have been doin... %#%@ man... @%%% hurts

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

marvin gaye - "just to keep you satisfied". Not sure if it'll help your mood, but thats the PERFECT heartbreak song.

now on to your current situation, NEVER take your girl for granted, especially if you say she was willing to do whatever for you. Thats what i did and wound up with heartbreak...

man thas exactly what i did... i completely took her for granted... i just wish i could go back & undo everything & just start over withher...

i swear its in males brains to do #*+@ like that cuz i was the same way ... i dont even know why i was doing stuff on the low because all my needs weresatisfied beyond anything i could imagine ... luckily my girl took me back and i never looked back

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Even if you get her back, it aint ever going to be the same.

i dont care how long it takes to fix this though... that doesnt even matter to me... ill do whatever it takes

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

trey songz-all the if's listen to that asap
trey songz- hatin love

smh.gif
how u get caught up bo? You definitely not surfin right now
doin dumb @%%% i shouldnt have been doin... %#%@ man... @%%% hurts

I'm not talkin bout your perspective. I'm talking about from HER point. She is always going to have that "what if" thought in her head, ifya'll get back together. It will most likely eat away at her. I mean, it's not like you cheated or anything but it was serious enough in her eyes todead the relationship. Without trust, it might as well be a house built on sand.

man thas exactly what i did... i completely took her for granted... i just wish i could go back & undo everything & just start over with her...
fam welcome to the club. My girl would seriously do ANYTHING for me, not to say i treated her like @*%% cuz ididnt, but i took her for granted alot, never thought she would leave
frown.gif

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

i swear its in males brains to do #*+@ like that cuz i was the same way ... i dont even know why i was doing stuff on the low because all my needs were satisfied beyond anything i could imagine ... luckily my girl took me back and i never looked back
i swear i'd do damn near anything to get this broad back..

Nawth21: but im willing to go above & beyond whatever is necessary to even build some of the trust back... how do i get her to understand that

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

i swear its in males brains to do #*+@ like that cuz i was the same way ... i dont even know why i was doing stuff on the low because all my needs were satisfied beyond anything i could imagine ... luckily my girl took me back and i never looked back

Girls do the SAME thing, and for no reason either. Well, maybe attention.

You never know what you have until its gone.....
Just take the L. You will be alright. Its friday son, hit the club with the homies. "U dont have to call" Usher

i went through that last year... idk y the hell i was doin it either. and they right... things wont be the same even if yall do get back together... so itprolly wont even be worth tryin to get her back

Back
Top Bottom