MODS PLEASE LOCK | The Oakland Raiders 2015 Season Thread: Week 17 @ Kansas City / 7-8

How many wins will the Raiders have this season?

• 0-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 6-8

• 9-11

• 12+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Game against Broncos. Latavius is about to make up for it. Short term memory. Oakland is gonna be rocking. Let's go.

Bout to pickup Owen Daniels for my fantasy team, Peyton is a master at exploiting the defense.

In all honesty I'm pleased to be sitting at 2-2. Have to get more from the run game and generate more pressure. 

If we make progress in those areas I can see us getting 7 or 8 wins.  

Left out the secondary and pass defense because it is what it is. Energy better spent elsewhere until the the offseason.
laugh.gif

If the Raiders play to their potential they won't lose.
Watching around the NFL and they're talking to woodson. The host mentions that he's never picked Peyton and what it would be like if he did. Cwood says it would be better to get a w but it would be great to get his hands on one of peyton's balls, then he catches himself and starts cracking up :lol: :rofl:
pick 6 in overtime this Sunday!

Hope Murray's confidence isn't shot over last week. Wit Denvers line bein pretty good, Carr gonna need that quick outlet throughout the game...

Probably only a matter of time before the "vendors" outside the Colosseum start selling them. Hopefully this weekend! LOL.

While we're talking apparel does anyone know where I can get an all black LA Raiders snap?
Edit: all black with white lettering

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom