MODS PLEASE LOCK | The Oakland Raiders 2015 Season Thread: Week 17 @ Kansas City / 7-8

How many wins will the Raiders have this season?

• 0-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 6-8

• 9-11

• 12+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Musgrave killin me with that second half play calling. Them boys need to read this message board on how to better prepare for the week lol Murray is not the answer!!!!

Coliseum bout to be rockin next week. Hopefully Justin Houston is out.

I'm going to watch some Chiefs tape this week, I want to see what their offense is like post-Jamaal. Since Alex isn't a serious threat to throw deep on us I want to see how he mixes things up.

He just signed a multi-year deal though, have we been hearing that there's a chance they're going to cut him?

Lynch count 11.5mil against the cap in 2016 and 12.5 in 2017. Seattle has a lot of free agents next year. They have Rawls as Lynches replacement.

from what I understand all his guaranteed money is this year which is 12 million, base salary plus the signing bonus.

If we bring in Lynch that means Latvius would no longer be needed. We then can focus on defense this offseason which means Hayden would no longer be needed as well. This scenario is win/win fellas

If Lynch comes for a decent price I'm all for it but this is the same guy that wanted retire because his back is killing him and it bothers him in his day to day life and is turning 30.

Back
Top Bottom