MODS PLEASE LOCK | The Oakland Raiders 2015 Season Thread: Week 17 @ Kansas City / 7-8

How many wins will the Raiders have this season?

• 0-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 6-8

• 9-11

• 12+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Woke up to the "I got an extra ticket tomorrow, let's go" text, lol. Gotta go buy a poncho. Rain in the forecast. Hopefully we get a repeat result of last years rainy Chief game.

Adam Schefter reporting that next year's cap would be between $150-153.4M. We would have the most cap space at more than $73M. The second closest team would be the Bears at more than $56M.

With next year being Reggie's last year of his contract. I think Reggie goes big in free agency.

If Josh Norman hits FA he'd be the ideal pick up. Not counting on that.
been seeing that they might actually let dude walk. would be a good pickup. hopefully amerson can continue this level of play.

hargreaves would be a solid draft pick imo, looks like we going to end up around there in the draft.

Last edited:
With next year being Reggie's last year of his contract. I think Reggie goes big in free agency.

Reggie has a five year deal, so he has two more years to go. He sold Mark on a five year plan to rebuild the team, and now in year three it's seeming that things are on pace for a successful rebuild.

You're right, last year this coming year. Mark is going to extend him I bet.

Last edited:
If Josh Norman hits FA he'd be the ideal pick up. Not counting on that.

been seeing that they might actually let dude walk. would be a good pickup. hopefully amerson can continue this level of play.

hargreaves would be a solid draft pick imo, looks like we going to end up around there in the draft.

Would love it if VH3 slides to us

Let's kick these ****' ***** today

Last edited:

Reggie has a five year deal, so he has two more years to go. He sold Mark on a five year plan to rebuild the team, and now in year three it's seeming that things are on pace for a successful rebuild.

You're right, last year this coming year. Mark is going to extend him I bet.
I'd be done with this team if Mark doesn't extend him. 

Only kinda kidding. 

Wouldn't mind Murray proving me wrong today but definitely would like a big game by Coop today as well :smile:

Last edited:
Coop :smh: Come on now :smh:

I have a feeling that's going to bite us in the *** now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom