MODS PLEASE LOCK | The Oakland Raiders 2015 Season Thread: Week 17 @ Kansas City / 7-8

How many wins will the Raiders have this season?

• 0-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 6-8

• 9-11

• 12+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Around draft time a lot of people were saying Walford was a steal with the potential for major upside. Looks like that's panning out. :pimp:

Mack is going to be DPOY. Mack is better suited as a OLB in a 4/3 defense.

Last edited:
King has improved a lot this year. Sad to say but jano deserves to be booted

Been saying the last few seasons gotta give King time to develop. Punter probably has a highest learning curve transitioning from college to pros than any other after QB, even higher than corner.

Last edited:
Before I go into my observations from the game, i just wanna say: **** the Broncos lol

It feels great to give them damn Donkeys an L. We can go ahead and lose the rest of these games, and I'd be happy hanging my hat on this one.

Murray =\
Carr = Clutch.
KMack :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Marquett King - Real Talk, had just as big of a game as KMack.
Clive Walford - when no one on offense made plays, this man came through.

The only thing I wanna see this team do the remainder of the season is finding ways to win. Early in the season you would see this team panic, or fold, or not know how to hold a lead or put the foot on the gas when needed. You can blame it on the young players. You can blame it on the coaches getting a feel for the team. Whatever the case is, they pulled together today. Seeing more of today the rest of the season is what this team needs for that next step.

That hit Carrie had at the end 
pimp.gif
. He's been my favorite Raider from the Dennis Allen era. Ben Heeney plays with similar energy.

I hope we can mine for more players who have this hawk energy. 

Last edited:
So with the final weeks of the regular season coming up, is Oakland truly eliminated from playoff contention? What's the most likely possible scenario for them to get in?

We're not mathematically out but realistically out lol. We're 2 games out of the 2nd wild card spot. I'm not sure on the details as far has who would need to lose and win and all that tho...

Not sure but chiefs lose 1 of the next 2 and we win both week 17 should be playoffs on the line. Not sure about the Steelers since they beat us.

Back
Top Bottom