Mods please lock.

Pleaassssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase doonnntt gooooo back to her.

All I gotta say is...don't let the actions of one female jade your opinion of all of them. I know you hurt, butdon't make every female that comes after her pay for her mistakes. Use this a a learning experience, and keep it movin.

Originally Posted by suge67

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by suge67

u should have played it cool and hit it one more time and given her a facial and put it online. i think its not to late to be like oh i was jus playing and take my suggestion
Shes a virgin. And plus I want to wait til marriage because of my beliefs and I wanted to focus on the other ares of the relationship.
well u should have spit on her or something

laugh.gif

Damn man
ohwell.gif
what the hell is up with people breaking up around Christmas? Stay up homie you seem like a good dude so im sure It'll all work out for you.She not stable as she doesn't know what she wants and using her ex as a feel in and the talking to her co worker. That makes it twice she has donesomething like that. I'd cut her completely off. That's not a healthy relationship to be in.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

SMH

This is why I never invest my all into a female.

Hate to say it but im the same way, learned that the hard way.

Man, cut her off completely. I'd drop her before she can tell me she was having feelings for the first guy who she kept texting because my pride would justnot allow her to do that with a NEW guy she just met, not even an old childhood friend or something. You let her walk over you once and she just went alongwith it. You dropped her, now please don't let her back in your life...

Originally Posted by 84jordan03

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

Originally Posted by fittednoob

Females, they are just evil my guy. Karma will get her sooner or later.

laugh.gif
I like that %@++

laugh.gif
me too

as a sidenote,
the math at the end is wrong. you would have to multiply both sides by the square to cancel out the root, therefore... girls^2 are evil

edit: ^^nevermind
embarassed.gif

no its correct

laugh.gif
dudes came out in numbers to give advice. I'm just relaxed right now. We talked which started out rough but then went in a weird direction of. Thesefemales are ALL OVER THE PLACE
smh.gif
. The band is playing a different tune now
eyes.gif

Man forget what everyone is saying in this thread. You gotta do whats right for you. Anything that I say I say from my perspective, if you can't makeyourself happy then you lose.

now my advice, get some, from her, from somewhere get some. Trust me when I tell you you'll look at life kinda differently. Before I did I thought it wassomething forbidden, I thought it would cloud my head, make me unfocused, I thought I would lose sight of a real relationship, then I did it, then I realizedthat everything I've ever thought is a lie nothing is as bad as you make it out to be and life will go on, trust when I tell you sex=gateway tounderstanding, some ancients thought it, older Christians thought it, so maybe you should try it out.

Kick the *@@@* to the curb...she using both of yall...she wants to be wit u when its convinient for her
smh.gif
.... that is a def.
smh.gif
let her chase her dream and doher and you go on wit ya life and do you...there are plenty of women out there for you especially since u a athlete...but imagine if she does get some sort ofcareer in motion, the beefs are only gonna get worse

Wait.... so what are you gonna do? You leaving us without saying if you are gonna try and make it work or get out of it.

My little bit of advice, in the end you are going to do what your heart is telling you, but listen to your head , both of em. They make better sense most ofthe time then your heart in the end.

Originally Posted by andre3001

Wait.... so what are you gonna do? You leaving us without saying if you are gonna try and make it work or get out of it.

My little bit of advice, in the end you are going to do what your heart is telling you, but listen to your head , both of em. They make better sense most of the time then your heart in the end.

You answered your own question
wink.gif
. Just go with the flow.

Back
Top Bottom