MODS PLEASE LOCK

What will be most important for a successful season?

• Derek Carr's development

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Khalil Mack's development

• Jack Del Rio's staff handling of the team

• The 2015 NFL Draft Class

• Addition of Free Agents

• Less Difficult Schedule

• Other

• Total voters
I like cobb but he is not a true #1 receiver.

I didn't want Cobb either only reason I think he is as good as he is, is because of the receiving corps. around him. Oh lets not forget Aaron Rodgers. He wouldn't have that luxury here in Oakland. Also I pray we don't take Torrey Smith....Bum. I wouldn't mind Maclin if we get anybody. He is straight up talented and would defiantly be a #1 receiver. Im not big on Suh either I won't argue that he isn't talented or a game changer, but I really just don't like his character.

@CharlesRobinson: Multiple league sources continue to be definitive on Ndamukong Suh locked into #Dolphins. Deal expected to set new guaranteed $ for defense.

Hmm. I think this guys also said GB wouldn't give Cobb 10 mill

Ndamukong Suh will sign with #Dolphins on Tuesday based off parameters around $114 million and $60 million guaranteed, per sources.

Per Chris Mortensen. Well, that's that.

Was pissy when I heard about it initially but it's not that serious. Pot Roast will be coming most likely, there's still Maclin, McCourty. I'd let to get some solid vets but the draft is what I'm really paying attention to this offseason. This money has to go somewhere though :lol:

Give Mack a 15 year extension? :nerd:

I think Reggie has been far too conservative with spending, especially given the maneuverability available to these GMs with respect to cap space year in and year out. The Dolphins had 10M in free money and got Suh? Come on now.

My wish list

Hudson - C

Franklin - G

Kingston - DT

Hardy - DE

Thurmond - CB

Moore - S

Back
Top Bottom