MODS PLEASE LOCK

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Chuck Pagano wasn't really playing with a full deck of cards. Roquan Smith + Amerson back + Conley back. I know sounds like last season :lol:

Still need DT's. Still need a FS to replace Reggie Nelson.

Offensively, idk...no need to get rid of Crab but I'm not against it either.

Disappointing season but I'm glad JDR is gone.

I'm not looking forward to Gruden, based on his last 5 years in Tampa but we'll see. I hope RM keeps his job.

I would assume Crabtree is gone. I hope Roberts is gone too. Raiders need to upgrade at WR.

Wonder if Tice comes back. Hope Pagano isn't back and would love for Fangio to be the DC but we'll have to see.

Is Carr alluding to Del Rio's expectations and the coaching hanging over the players?
Seems like no one in the locker room was buying their direction after the blowout in WAS.

New season im ready but outlook not so great we are literally back to square one.

This offense was ahead of schedule but we still have alot of questions and need to get younger on oline. Defense needs to be first priority tho in the draft and off season.

Defense wins in december and january and this whole defense needs to be revamped.

We also need rbs bc marshawn aint coming back atleast i dont think.

And im not excited about gruden coming back at all. Would you hire jay bilas to run a college program heck no

I don't think we can officially announce the hiring. Until we oblige by the Rooney rule.

sohi 23 sohi 23 Middlekauf agrees and although he often changes his position, he is pretty spot on about his point below. We looked terrible against KC in KC and not that great against Dallas at home.
Pagano can bring some tricks, but for the most part I don't think anyone is really all that "wowed."

Screen Shot 2017-12-31 at 6.11.20 PM.png

There's no way Gruden is retaining Pagano. Absolutely no way.

Check out the two links on Morton I posted. We should be very excited if he gets the gig.

Well that sucked. Such a disappointment from every aspect. That being said. Rrrraaaaiiiiiddderrrrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom