Mogul Help.

Originally Posted by BattsLM

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Forgot to mention with the picture mail program I sent to a few of you. Once installed, click menu, setting, and put in your picture mail password (if you have one) and you should be able to send pictures.

Good looks on this. You know if it works on other smartphones? My friend has the 6700 and another has the TMobile Wing
Not sure...

Oops, spoke too soon. Can't get it to work. First time it said password not set so I went to menu and put my number in and I don't know what mypassword is so I used the password I use to log into sprint.com since that's where you go to check your picture mail. sMMS said password and usernamedon't match. I don't know what my picture mail password is. For some reason I can only do one per session too, and the program won't open back upso I gotta restart my phone

Forgot to mention with the picture mail program I sent to a few of you. Once installed, click menu, setting, and put in your picture mail password (if you have one) and you should be able to send pictures.

Good looks on this. You know if it works on other smartphones? My friend has the 6700 and another has the TMobile Wing
Not sure...

Oops, spoke too soon. Can't get it to work. First time it said password not set so I went to menu and put my number in and I don't know what my password is so I used the password I use to log into sprint.com since that's where you go to check your picture mail. sMMS said password and username don't match. I don't know what my picture mail password is. For some reason I can only do one per session too, and the program won't open back up so I gotta restart my phone
Go to www.sprint.com/picturemail and see if you can log in. If you can then that's the password youneed to use. Do you pay for picturemail in the plan that you have?

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Instructions for hard reset: THIS WILL ERASE EVERYTHING AS IF BRAND NEW!!

1. Press both softkeys, use stylus and press the reset button
2. keep softkeys pressed, release the reset button until message: "do you want to erase all data..."
3. slide out the keyboard, press R for hard reset, X to exit reset process.

Im gonna go head and do the hard reset. can you tell me where the softkeys are? im having a moment here.

Not sure...

Oops, spoke too soon. Can't get it to work. First time it said password not set so I went to menu and put my number in and I don't know what my password is so I used the password I use to log into sprint.com since that's where you go to check your picture mail. sMMS said password and username don't match. I don't know what my picture mail password is. For some reason I can only do one per session too, and the program won't open back up so I gotta restart my phone
Go to www.sprint.com/picturemail and see if you can log in. If you can then that's the password you need to use. Do you pay for picturemail in the plan that you have?

Got it thanx. I got the Sero plan. It went through.

i know one is under the sd slot. but the other...? and wil i still lose my data if i do a hard reset without the sd chip? is that possible? (meaning if i takeit out then reset it?)

My Mogul > All

2vkyjo0.png

2507ekg.png

jaj0w0.png

2nizl00.png

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

i know one is under the sd slot. but the other...? and wil i still lose my data if i do a hard reset without the sd chip? is that possible? (meaning if i take it out then reset it?)

the two soft keys are the two buttons above the start button and ok button on the front of the phone, there are also two soft keys on your keyboard on eachend at the top, you would have to press those and hit the soft reset button with your stylus to hard reset...you should probably make sure you have backed upall files and contacts on your PC before doing this

i never did do the back up so im sol. ive already done the hard reset. my life sucks now. but thanx for all the help

well i took it to sprint and theyre gonna send me a new phone.works for me. since i lost everything anyways

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

My Mogul > All

2vkyjo0.png

2507ekg.png

jaj0w0.png

2nizl00.png

Yea I need to step my interface game back up, but all the ones I had previously used too much ram and made my videos play choppy, especially the htc homeone, so now I'm just stock with a picture and even removed everything from the menus

The stock one just adjusts from the mini sub port to a 2.5mm jack, which most headphones and audio peripheals are not 2.5mm. So then I had to buy a 2.5mm to 3.5mm adapter. A piece of it broke off inside the 2.5 adapter so now I can't use it anymore. The 2.5mm to 3.5mm adapter works fine still though even with the tip broken off.

838pro1

Good loooooooooooks...
eek.gif

I hate the headphones that come with it...Mine went out.

2507ekg.png

Thanks, I'll be biting your program list.

Question: What did you delete to fit all of that?

Originally Posted by bodyfullapolo

2507ekg.png

Thanks, I'll be biting your program list.

Question: What did you delete to fit all of that?

I didn't delete anything. I actually have around 50 MB left. I started with 150.

Back
Top Bottom