Mom arrested for giving 11-Year-Old Daughter Beer, Marijuana as Birthday Gift

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,329822,00.html[h1]
[/h1][h1]Cops: Mom Gave 11-Year-Old Daughter Beer, Marijuana as Birthday Gift[/h1]
Friday, February 08, 2008
foxnews_story.gif

FOX59.com

Davita Fuller

An Indiana woman was arrested Wednesday on charges she gave her 11-year-old daughter alcohol and marijuana as a birthday gift,according to reports.

Davita Fuller, 26, of Anderson, Ind., has been charged with one felonious count of contributing to the delinquency of a minor after cops alleged the womanoffered beer and pot to her daughter and three of her friends during a birthday party on Feb. 1, according to reports by FOX59.com and TheIndyChannel.com.

Fuller's daughter accepted the invitation, according to eyewitnesses.

"They saw her tip the alcohol beverage up and they saw her inhale what they described as a blunt," Det. Joel Sandefur of the Anderson PoliceDepartment told FOX59.com.

Fuller told police that she was smoking pot and drinking beer with her adult friends at the party, but denied giving them to her daughter, police said.

"This is something we're not going to tolerate," Sandefur said.

I came here not to be prejudice but I knew it was going to be a Hispanic or a African American before I clicked on this thread.

smh.gif

Don't know what to say.

Guess because she is such a young parent she feels she should be more of a friend than a mother to her soon to be stripper daughter.

damn she was 15 when she had that kid!! we need to start passing out condoms to kids when they get out the womb

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

I came here not to be prejudice but I knew it was going to be a Hispanic or a African American before I clicked on this thread.

i don't know about all that. perhaps that's your own perception, but it's not like it's endemic to a certain group unless you'retalking about a certain kind of people (ie - class.

i think many of our parents have let us sip on beer, champagne or even wine from time to time when we were kids. So passing the bottle isnt a real issue to me. Now passing your kid a blunt/joint, she needs to get a real
beatdown.jpg
for that.

Back
Top Bottom