Mom cuts her babies throat because the baby wouldnt stop crying

A Brooklyn mother, apparently upset when her baby wouldn't stop crying, slashed him across the throat yesterday and then plunged a knife into her own leg,police said.

Cops took Tineka Johnson, 29, into custody after responding to an early-morning 911 call at her East Flatbush home.

She was charged with attempted murder and criminal possession of a weapon.

The baby's grandmother reported the incident on East 38th Street, and Johnson was taken away without incident, authorities said.

The 5-month-old boy was rushed to Kings County Hospital a block away where officials said he was in stable condition yesterday.

Johnson had been taking medications for a mental disorder and may have missed her dosage, sources said.

A relative at the house declined to comment.

Neighbors said they were stunned by the incident.

"She's a nice girl, but she did some strange things," said neighbor Renford Laraman, 66.

"She's always walking up and down the block with nowhere to go. How could someone harm their baby like that just because it was crying?"

http://www.nypost.com/p/n...s_y7KAaXuGFtVHcomwOagtmO

Originally Posted by non flammable

why is it always the blacks that get reported in the media. i know other races do the same thing but wont see a newspaper

Really? I see all kinds man.

And how you know she was black?
laugh.gif

why is it always the blacks that get reported in the media. i know other races do the same thing but wont see a newspaper

here we go....

First time I've read something on here that made my jaw drop. Glad to hear the baby survived. Hope he goes to a better home after this.

What is the world doing to us today
that have mothers killing their own children?
It is becoming harder and harder each day to believe that acts like these are conscious decisions.

Originally Posted by TheHavik

smh.gif

Why was she even allowed to have the baby if she has a mental illness?

indifferent.gif
what? doctors gonna force an abortion on her cause she has mental issues? unfortunately we dont really have that much juristiction over birth.

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

Really? I see all kinds man.

And how you know she was black?
laugh.gif
We can all do the racial math on the name.

Why is it always the us blacks that try to play the race card? Fam, there has been PLENTY of other races put on the news for harming their children, especiallyhere in TX the past few years. White chick put her baby in a microwave down in Galveston. Some hispanic chick went loco a few months ago and beheaded her babynear San Antonio. And shall I remind you of this psycho:

040119_tdy_books_alone_vsmall11a.v2.jpg
?

cmon-son.jpg

Damn, I just noticed how many incidents involving kids happen down here...
smh.gif

wow, just disgusting.
smh.gif

glad the baby survived

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Why is it always the us blacks that try to play the race card? Fam, there has been PLENTY of other races put on the news for harming their children, especially here in TX the past few years. White chick put her baby in a microwave down in Galveston. Some hispanic chick went loco a few months ago and beheaded her baby near San Antonio. And shall I remind you of this psycho:
Exactly.
smh.gif
@ the race card. I actually recall more stories of white women killing their kids than black.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Why is it always the us blacks that try to play the race card? Fam, there has been PLENTY of other races put on the news for harming their children, especially here in TX the past few years. White chick put her baby in a microwave down in Galveston. Some hispanic chick went loco a few months ago and beheaded her baby near San Antonio. And shall I remind you of this psycho:
Exactly.
smh.gif
@ the race card. I actually recall more stories of white women killing their kids than black.
yea really, i think it's more racist that you notice everytime it's a black person, and not give a damn when it's any other race.
laugh.gif

well, maybe not give a damn, but choose to conveniently forget.

Back
Top Bottom