Mom dragged me to do THIS at the gym today.....

my 15th month old nephew know how to do that zumba stuff too.

laugh.gif

We offer this at the club I manage, it is madness. We had to adjust the schedule and it affected Zumba. . . members damn near broke out in a riot.

and then there was the hate mail...

Originally Posted by JuJu

how you gonna turn african dance into a workout? prolly making made gwop off this with some bs back story about how she learned the dances on a missionary trip to the congo and how it kept the natives so thin she had to bring it back to the masses.
QFT

how you gonna turn african dance into a workout? prolly making made gwop off this with some bs back story about how she learned the dances on a missionary trip to the congo and how it kept the natives so thin she had to bring it back to the masses.

grin.gif
seriously?

Haha.. I seen the infomercial for this. The chics are strait fire.

Were the chics hot? Usually Yoga/Spin/Kenpo-style classes are filled with crazy girls

laugh.gif

my ex's sister lost her baby weight with this stuff.

that said for all the hot chicks that do it, the fruity booty dudes in the classes would keep me from going. i'll just lift weights and chat them up whenthey finish their class.

grin.gif
you seem angry

georgebushdance.gif

Originally Posted by boxer

georgebushdance.gif

perfect execution. lol

that said for all the hot chicks that do it, the fruity booty dudes in the classes would keep me from going. i'll just lift weights and chat them up when they finish their class.

Who you playin? No you wont.

lol. Yup. MAD girls. That's why I said 30 + girls and 2 guys. Me and this old guy who looked like a husband and the other guy was an instructor so I didnot count him. The latina in front of me knew how to salsa....
wink.gif
I took a L when she came up to me and asked if I was a friend of the instructor (to break theice) and I said "Naw, my moms is right there and I promised I'd try it out" lol. I love my mom!

Originally Posted by The Harlem Shake

that said for all the hot chicks that do it, the fruity booty dudes in the classes would keep me from going. i'll just lift weights and chat them up when they finish their class.
Who you playin? No you wont.
yeah, because you know me, right? maybe you don't realize how easily you could approach a broad at a gym after she finished this kind ofwork out. all you got to do is walk up and ask what the class was about and pretend to be interested in it.

harlem shake yourself into oncoming traffic homey.

Back
Top Bottom