Mom pleas for any woman to help her son with Down's Syndrome lose his virginity.

Originally Posted by kiid23

simply dimply do you have a case of downtogivedome?
2e6dggl.gif

2iay0eu.jpg

Originally Posted by Wade187

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by solefood229

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

that's gross...

Do you mean him, or his mother buying him poon I've seen plenty of ugly dudes without ds get broads so why can't he

both...
Damn how you gonna call dude gross?That's foul

relax yourself...its gross what she's doing and gross someone would have sex with him for money...if the female was to really like him thats cool but tosleep with someone with a disability cuz his mother paid you is gross...

yo my lil brother has a disability. and when i was younger this situation has crossed my mind. i havent given it much SERIOUS thought but i have thought aboutit. i thought about how the woman would have to go through rigorous STD testing first.

but now im a lil older i really dont see the need. my lil dude is happy in his own lil world. im just happy he's alive

i almost cried last night thinkin about how i wish i could know what my lil homie thinks about. since he cant really talk ima never know
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I dont know much about down syndrome, does it affect your speech? I ask because he's not even that bad looking I know some ugly dudes who be pullin. He needs to step his game down up.

i dont know much either but i think they are pretty much ******ed

u see em with their moms holding their hands and #%+#

then u see some working at mcdonalds
laugh.gif

i dont see anything wrong with this. all men need to smash
although it is kinda wierd his mom is the activist.

i wonder if down syndrome females have trouble with this? dudes is ruthless smh
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

I used to work with this lady and her daughter worked there too she has Down's syndrome, and she had a child.

sick.gif
somebody smashed? well the other way around is different cause somedudes will slide off in anything.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

indifferent.gif
you corny son, straight corn flake. log off
You thought you was doing it, its not humorous, man, Im surprised somebody has not told dudes mom that.
smh.gif
(its a crazy world we live in)

Originally Posted by FreshOne12

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

indifferent.gif
you corny son, straight corn flake. log off
You thought you was doing it, its not humorous, man, Im surprised somebody has not told dudes mom that.
smh.gif
(its a crazy world we live in)

lol i thought my word play was impeccable. *shrugs*.

Back
Top Bottom