mom writes article about raising a sneakerhead.

Freshbrook-11.gif

"Her 8th grader owns more than 26 pairs of shoes and over the past three years, Lawson says Malcolm and his father have probably spent between $16,000 and $20,000 on shoes alone."

hustling backwards at its finest...parents could have taken that money invested it and paid for a nice chunk of their son's college education right there
Priorities are lacking in that family.

i can see these types of kids being the ones in the jordan section typing nonsense...

any person that refers to themselves as a "sneakerhed" is just 
mean.gif

"Kids these days..."

I'm not even gonna read that but I saw the quote about $16k+ on sneakers.  I was spoiled when I was a kid because I had 2 pairs of every Jordan or when I didn't like Jordans it was something else and they were my basketball sneakers too (I took care of them though).  Maybe got 5 pairs of sneakers total per year and eventually wore them into the ground.

The only pairs of shoes that I wanted and my mom bought were a pair of Kobe 2's I believe and a pair of Melo's. Converse and some AF1's was the rotation then 
roll.gif

Last edited:
THESE KIDS DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THEiR SHOES. ASK The kid with the nike sweater in the article WHERE THE 92 OLYMPICS WERE HELD HE most likely COULDNT TELL YOU

This generation of sneakerheads are the same ones killing each other and robbing each other over sneakers.

Was cool when I was young and a sneakerhead...

Ish seems lames when I see youngsters doing it now.

Was cool when I was young and a sneakerhead...

Ish seems lames when I see youngsters doing it now.

Although I never considered myself a sneaker head ( I was more of an appreciator and that accumulated a a lot of shoes).

I could not agree with more with what you are saying.

Back
Top Bottom