Mom's purse stolen..how long before they hit our house?

so these two "solicitators" came into our office and my mother left her purse on a chair - making it visible and available.

It's always a possibility.. depending how hard - pause- the dudes are... keep an eye out and get a weapon. lol

i wouldnt worry too much about it unless these dudes are like real hamburgulars

but on the real you better give ronald mcdonald a call

get a dam gat. call the cops have them keep a eye on the house for a week...if you have security give them a call and have them put you one some kind of VIPlist.....you need all the looks posible..hope everyone stays safe

Originally Posted by jakecuevas

get a dam gat. call the cops have them keep a eye on the house for a week...if you have security give them a call and have them put you one some kind of VIP list.....you need all the looks posible..hope everyone stays safe
sounds a lil od .. but better safe than regretting it later. except the gat part.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jeyel

Originally Posted by jakecuevas

get a dam gat. call the cops have them keep a eye on the house for a week...if you have security give them a call and have them put you one some kind of VIP list.....you need all the looks posible..hope everyone stays safe
sounds a lil od .. but better safe than regretting it later. except the gat part.
laugh.gif

i dont want the man to get a UZI but better safe than sorry....

you should change your locks, have mother cancel all of her credit cards and change any important documents that was in her purse, now those solicitors haveyour mothers "lock and key."If you guys are in good standing with your neighbors ask them to keep watch of your house when your away in order forthem to identify someone snooping around your house.

I doubt these guys are gonna hit your house this week, they will probably go and jack your stuff in 2 or 3 weeks.

Be on the lookout tho....most people don't want a confrontation when they can just rob you when your absent like they did ya moms purse....make sure nobodyis watching yalls everyday routine so they can get your house when yall arent home.

we have a poodle and shihtzu - i guess we need an upgrade...i wasn't around when it happened - otherwise it wouldn't have...i checked the trash cansaround and no sign...this happened around the 110 Carson exit in LA, so there is always crap going down....last thing that happened is some restaurant workergot mugged on payday taking the trash out, in the trash container area...

my moms got stolen at her work.. but the security sacked the burglur on the floorr.. lol...we got away for like 7 sec.

Originally Posted by icykicks79

my moms got stolen at her work.. but the security sacked the burglur on the floorr.. lol...we got away for like 7 sec.

eek.gif
eek.gif
they stole your mom?
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom