money and violence

Some ppl are implying Rafe's gone hollywood, took Sophia Body to award show recently, and tried to get the whole cast to sign release form so season 1 would belong just to him rather than the whole season 1 cast

He's learning from the big homie Hov already :lol:

That boy Rafe probably shorting all of them cats. He seems like he's the only one that's business savvy. I mean he does all the writing and all the speaking during interviews while the rest of them just look lost.

Edit: Big booty Chyna better get out there and model that thang off. Should always have a backup plan for when things go left.

Last edited:
Damn Chyna all sorts of emotional. [emoji]128078[/emoji]

I only caught the first video and a minute of the 2nd but I was kinda surprised she was so blunt when discussing her stance with rafe and the rest of the entire cast. Talking about not being friends with anyone there.. Downplaying Mgmt services... Then she basically took a dump on the show and the entire premise it was built on.

Just watched episode 6. The best one so far.

Finally Leon got some camera time.

Uncle Murda doing his thing "**** parole!!... I gave them 10 years" :lol: He one of them I ain't scared to go back to jail type of _'s.

That Young Buck lookin _ crazy as hell. Dude just started shooting out in public like that.

Joe is beyond naive. Bless his heart.

**** bout to get real when that shipment come in...

Best believe Uncle Murda's character has no intention of going back to jail.

He's fully committed to going out like scarface. And I can see it playing out exactly like that.

that boy kane 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
tired.gif

that boy Boone is a problem

Can someone explain the cocaine situation to me? It was too cut, so it couldn't rock up right?

- Miz is def losing his mind.
- This guy Shane :smh:, least he could do staying at a friends house is play his part and make sure the place is in order.

I never knew I could hate a character more than grimey *** Tai but Ray just took his spot...I can't stand shiesty *** ****** man

Kane getting robbed by Eastside Crackhead "I have crack on me" :lol:

Kane shot dude and didn't see if he still had the drugs on him :smh:

Shane warned Joe now he's dead but that was the longest death walk ever |I

Spanish/Mexican dude who always wearing the suits is the worst actor on the show :x

that boy Boone is a problem

Can someone explain the cocaine situation to me? It was too cut, so it couldn't rock up right?
make it stretch, turn it into more product but the quality gets weaker

And why Kane ain't take his work back after gettin robbed :lol: , he can't do anything right :smh:

Some of these dudes be ODing with their acting. All those facial expressions ain't called for.

Can't believe homie got shot before getting that nut off. His dumb *** should have known not to go out with those dudes after being warned multiple times.

I don't think Kane really cared about the work. I think he just wanted to send a message in case word got back that he was an easy target. I mean grabbing the stuff would have been a bonus, but homie would have probably left fingerprints knowing him lol.

Hate the Latino dude in the suits facial expressions. Hate hate hate!!!!! :smh:

Joe sounds so awkward when he talks. As far as the acting...I think they need to Freestlye the lines a bit more sometimes. Sounds very structured and rigid...But I'm not expecting much in that department. Just a suggestion. Like you can tell uncle Murda isn't going word for word in the script.

Joe turning up on Shane like that was weird. Especially the part about him calling the boys on his man. Just clueless ****** all around. Surprised Shane wasn't looking for his shoebox with the money in it. Like, he was just chillin at his moms crib...not worried about it at all :lol:. And boom ain't eem wanna murk Joe. This Rau dude is grimey man. Rivals ty.

Can't wait for next week. Imma need Ty, Murda, Bleezy, Leon to make an appearance. And my ***** BR need to meet with Miz.

After EP 7 they can change the name to "L's and Violence" :rofl: Who plays Bars homie from the bing? I can't place where I recognize him from...

Back
Top Bottom