*** MONEY MAYWEATHER MAKING IT RAIN @ WWE'S WRESTLEMANIA 24'S PRESS CONFERENCE ***

hola brooklyn

Banned
"We gon turn em 2 W's upset down and call it MONEY MAYWEATHER ENTERTAINMENT.. YADIG"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This boy..
smh.gif
pimp.gif

I was getting ready to act like a hater but....... I'll just say that it must be nice. Cheese:smile:

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
must be nice to blow $30k without a second thought and have every other word out of you moth be "money" and name yourself after money
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
with that said I wouldn't mind having it like that....

wwe is really givin him 20 mill?

damn, i feel like givin props and hatin on him at the sametime. thats crazy for real.

like ppl said in other thread. i knnnnnnnnnnnow other wrestlers gonna be salty as hell talkin to each other. 20 mill is like a will smith paycheck movie thattakes months of work or another top hollywood actor. this dude just gonna do 1 bs WWE match?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
that was the WWEs money he was throwing around...its all apartof the character they tryna have him play...def a good look for him and will only mean more money in his bank

I really don't think hes getting 20 M..Maybe like 5 mil - 10 but they arej ust saying 20 to build hype because lets face it most of these posts already aretalking about it

UFC ftw! WWE is desperate because UFC is eating them alive in PPVs... This clown had the nerve to talk down UFC fighters but then does ##* like this? I'dlike to see him in the octagon lol

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

UFC ftw! WWE is desperate because UFC is eating them alive in PPVs... This clown had the nerve to talk down UFC fighters but then does ##* like this? I'd like to see him in the octagon lol

I'm more of an MMA fan myself but
indifferent.gif

I always hearpeople say that and it's just stupid. and people always say "the octagon"

THIS is what wrestling has come too?
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Give me the old days with DX and nWo wolfpack....
pimp.gif

His character isnt new. He using the flashiness and slick talk of Ric Flair and the exuberant lavish lifestyle of The Million Dollar Man Ted Dibeasie. Its agood look for him...all they need to do now is get him to an acting coach so that he can be more convincing as a heal. Get that money, Money.

UFC ftw! WWE is desperate because UFC is eating them alive in PPVs... This clown had the nerve to talk down UFC fighters but then does ##* like this? I'd like to see him in the octagon lol
The UFC doesnt have the money to get Pretty Boy in the Ocatgon.

Yo men he is just gonna be like Mike... he is reckless with the money.

sooner or later he will be broke
laugh.gif
. No hate intended.

Back
Top Bottom