Money, Physical Attributes, Personality- in which order for attracting females??

Physical is the constant, broke aholes get poom poom all the time. Strength in the other two areas ain't a bad look though.

You dont need money to attract chicks you just need to look like you have money or look presentable,

Im one of the brokest people on this board but if you see me in real life i look like i have atleast $200 in the bank, not like the $4.50 i really have

Originally Posted by Dakingii

You dont need money to attract chicks you just need to look like you have money or look presentable,

Im one of the brokest people on this board but if you see me in real life i look like i have atleast $200 in the bank, not like the $4.50 i really have
laugh.gif
not to clown ya, but you said that you're one of the most broke people on the board, but you look like you have AT LEAST $200 in thebank....
laugh.gif

that's broke...

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
not to clown ya, but you said that you're one of the most broke people on the board, but you look like you have AT LEAST $200 in the bank....
laugh.gif

that's broke...

my thoughts exactly...

wow you must look big time

Physical , Personality .................... Money .

That's just the order I'm attracted though ...

For a lot of females though ... it's Money , Personality / Physical .

laugh.gif
not to clown ya, but you said that you're one of the most broke people on the board, but you look like you have AT LEAST $200 in the bank....
laugh.gif

that's broke...
notice that i said ATLEAST, and if i said something around $1000 that implies(imo) that i wear high end or overpriced clothing and such, which idont.

plus i never gew up with money so $200 is enough for me. Not enough for you standards but mine

id say personality, physical, money

Nowadays everyone is just and face, you put words behind that face and that makes the person. im broke and im still pullin with my physical

its on my opinion, were not getting any fact in this thread. how are we gonna figure this out with out the people this pertains to?

Physical
Personality
Money

I don't walk around wondering if females have a nice personality.
laugh.gif
The physical catches my attention initially and then the personality and money keepsme around and takes her seriously.

Originally Posted by cartune

Me: Personality, Physical Attributes, Money
Do you notice someone's personality or physical appearance first?
I notice a woman's appearance first,women are different. I'm far from ugly but when I approach a woman and start talking to them theyprobably get attracted to my personality first.

personality, dough, physical..

The women I seek after mustl ALWAYS have a genuine interest in ME, first of all. If you guys can't agree, you need to chase a better class of woman orre-evaluate your perspective on relationships. Aside from that, for women there is an underlying natural urge to settle in and find a comfortable, stable, andsafe relationship to be in. Most women look for that by way of financial stability. Then there's the cover of the book, which may be enticing, but doeslittle to add to the story in most cases of mature dating. This is how I view the woman-to-man relationship.

personality>*

there are exceptions if you have the body of a greek statue or are worth millions
there is no substitute to being boring and needy and whatever...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

that's broke...
notice that i said ATLEAST, and if i said something around $1000 that implies(imo) that i wear high end or overpriced clothing and such, which i dont.

plus i never gew up with money so $200 is enough for me. Not enough for you standards but mine
laugh.gif
damn son how old are you? Buying overpriced clothes with only a stack in the bank? who ever does that got the game #$!### up
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

that's broke...
notice that i said ATLEAST, and if i said something around $1000 that implies(imo) that i wear high end or overpriced clothing and such, which i dont.

laugh.gif
damn son how old are you? Buying overpriced clothes with only a stack in the bank? who ever does that got the game #$!### up
roll.gif
why are people tripping so much on this. All i did was pick random $ amounts, damn what the !%%+ is wrong wit yall dudes

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

that's broke...

laugh.gif
roll.gif
why are people tripping so much on this. All i did was pick random $ amounts, damn what the !%%+ is wrong wit yall dudes

Chill man, I'm not tripping on it. Just thought it was funny and wanted to know how old you were chill
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Chill man, I'm not tripping on it. Just thought it was funny and wanted to know how old you were chill
laugh.gif
my bad dude
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom