Monk

debinder8

Banned
Dear to the individuals,
Hello. I was just curious about one thing. Do any of you tune in to watch the emmy winning televison series entitled Monk on the United States of Americachannel? The main character is named Adrian Monk, hence the title of the show being Monk. He is played by Tony Shaloub. He has won numerous awards for hisportrayol of this character. Thanks in advance. May the fruits in your basket blossom and become ripe and right.

Homie it's game time, call Lloyd Banks.

Pretty good show. Had a marathon about a week ago. which showed the best episode. recorded most of them on my DVR.

Lol...Is this the same cat who made a post about NBA live?....son is funny as hell
laugh.gif

Dear Debinder8, This post is in response to your topic asking NT members who watch Monk. I happen to be one of those individuals and am glad to discover thatthere are other Monk followers as well. The show is smashing, my lad.

Homie it's game time, call Brandon Lloyd.

Well thank you for the letter Debinder8. I have indeed come across this award winning show while perusing the boob tube. It is not as involved as your othershows that require you to tune in every week to stay on track, ie LOST, BSG, but you can still tune in every now and then and enjoy yourself.

Homie its game time, call Lloyd and Ari.

i like the show. missed the last couple though with school and all, but i'll make them up eventually and i'm probably not gonna miss tonight's.

Yea Adrian is tripping, cuz I think Sharona just needs her hair pulled hard from the back. She seems like that type of chick

I love that show. Yea, one doesn't usually follow the other but I can't help but always try to tune in every weekend. The newest one, where they werelocked in the bank was a really good episode. I was tripping when Monk didn't want people cashing/depositing uneven checks. Dudes was cashing checks for$398 or $496, and Monk was putting up $2 and $4 to make it even. Everybody lined up in the teller's line he was standing behind.

One of my favorite shows along with Psych. I can relate to the show as I am like Adrian Monk is many ways.

Originally Posted by jplikejayz

Dear Debinder8,
This post is in response to your topic asking NT members who watch Monk. I happen to be one of those individuals and am to discover that there are other Monk followers as well. The show is smashing, my lad.

Homie it's game time, call Brandon Lloyd.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dearest Debinder8:

I hold much admiration for your select choice of words in the midst of a website that is full of slang that my social upbringing prohibits me from being ableto fully comprehend. As a result, your choice of dialect is the braille to my blind understanding of the modern age argot.

In regards to your topic, I have not ever had the privilege to fully indulge into an episode of the show entitled Monk that appears on the United States ofAmerica network. However, there have been times in which I have been able to catch a glimpse of the scheduled programming, and if my memory serves mecorrectly, the protagonist of the show suffers from Over Compulsive Disorder. I usually don't find hilarity in the mockery of physical disability,nevertheless, experiencing his portrayal of Over Compulsive disorder is brilliant and usually guarantees my brain to generate laughter.

I will make a valiant effort to watch this show now, due to your efforts in making this thread.

Thank you kindly, and may the protein beta-amyloid never form plaques between the nerve cells in your brain.

Mr. malumouse,
First of all, thanks for your concern. I have indeed discovered the meaning of the word "Grizzly". It has been used in the hip hop community for many years. Raymond "Benzino" Benjamin was not the first rap artist or musician to include this word in his rhyme scheme. Memphis "Mind Right" Bleek used it back in 2001 on the track entitled The Roc (Just Fire). It appeared on Cameron "Cam'ron" James first album for the music label entitled Roc a fella. It was his third label album overall. His debut was Chariots of Fire and his sophomore effort was entitled S.D.E aka Sports Drugs and Entertainment. Cam'ron claims these three items are important in the development stages of life. It is nice for the spirit. Anyway, thanks again. I hope the ball in your mouse allows you to navigate the internet smoothly and efficiently.

Mr. I AM KNOWLEDGE, I am honored and glad that because of my simple posting on this message board, you have been touched by my feelings for the show entitled Monk on the United States of America channel. Take care. May your hat cover your head, but not your dreams.

Originally Posted by Debinder8

Mr. malumouse,
First of all, thanks for your concern. I have indeed discovered the meaning of the word "Grizzly". It has been used in the hip hop community for many years. Raymond "Benzino" Benjamin was not the first rap artist or musician to include this word in his rhyme scheme. Memphis "Mind Right" Bleek used it back in 2001 on the track entitled The Roc (Just Fire). It appeared on Cameron "Cam'ron" James first album for the music label entitled Roc a fella. It was his third label album overall. His debut was Chariots of Fire and his sophomore effort was entitled S.D.E aka Sports Drugs and Entertainment. Cam'ron claims these three items are important in the development stages of life. It is nice for the spirit. Anyway, thanks again. I hope the ball in your mouse allows you to navigate the internet smoothly and efficiently.

Mr. I AM KNOWLEDGE, I am honored and glad that because of my simple posting on this message board, you have been touched by my feelings for the show entitled Monk on the United States of America channel. Take care. May your hat cover your head, but not your dreams.

roll.gif
roll.gif

NT has entered the twilight zone today.

This guy is either foreign, or a fake poster. I can't tell.

Back
Top Bottom