Monster Friends and Family sale! BEATS BY DRE!!!

Debating on pulling the trigger on these. 130 seems pretty good but it would just be an impulse buy.

Debating on pulling the trigger on these. 130 seems pretty good but it would just be an impulse buy.

for all those who LOVE the beats, they are not even close to GOOD headphones.
and before you all flame, i have had a pair and sold them soon after purchasing

they have a preset equalizer which pretty much adds OD bass and distorts the original sound of the music. so if you want to listen to the music the way it was produced and the way it was MEANT to be heard, then beats are not right for you.
besides that, you gotta keep changing batteries and what not
30t6p3b.gif

they are more of a style rather than a good product. you see all these nba players rockin em so everyone cops. oh well
just tryna look out for the people who care about the actual quality of the headphones.

they have a preset equalizer which pretty much adds OD bass and distorts the original sound of the music. so if you want to listen to the music the way it was produced and the way it was MEANT to be heard, then beats are not right for you.
30t6p3b.gif

they are more of a style rather than a good product. you see all these nba players rockin em so everyone cops. oh well
just tryna look out for the people who care about the actual quality of the headphones.

Originally Posted by dts939

30t6p3b.gif

I also wondered this since I see mixed reviews.  I personally like the sound of them just because of the heavy base since I mostly listen to hip hop.  What brand do you suggest?  Are there any brands that give heavy bass like these?  I also dont like the fact that alot of people had cracking issues with these too. 

30t6p3b.gif

I also wondered this since I see mixed reviews.  I personally like the sound of them just because of the heavy base since I mostly listen to hip hop.  What brand do you suggest?  Are there any brands that give heavy bass like these?  I also dont like the fact that alot of people had cracking issues with these too. 

well i know quality wise, my brother is VERY into music and he has tried numerous headphones and different brands etc., and he settled on beyerdynamics 770dt. quality wise they are SUPERB, but for the heavy bass you are looking for i dont know if they are totally right for you (hes more into rock and guitar based music) .

i have a pair of klipsch image one headphones and i personally love them, they are probably a better fit for you, as the bass is nice and loud and noticeable, but the quality of the music is actually good as well lol!

its crazy cause i had a pair of beats and thought they were awesome, then I used the beyerdynamics and also the klipsch and the quality increase was insane! i dont understand how people listen to music with beats

well i know quality wise, my brother is VERY into music and he has tried numerous headphones and different brands etc., and he settled on beyerdynamics 770dt. quality wise they are SUPERB, but for the heavy bass you are looking for i dont know if they are totally right for you (hes more into rock and guitar based music) .

i have a pair of klipsch image one headphones and i personally love them, they are probably a better fit for you, as the bass is nice and loud and noticeable, but the quality of the music is actually good as well lol!

its crazy cause i had a pair of beats and thought they were awesome, then I used the beyerdynamics and also the klipsch and the quality increase was insane! i dont understand how people listen to music with beats

-I was just about to buy the Denon 1100 for the same price on amazon. Now im all confused. I hear they sound very similar, does anyone have an input?

-Also, how is the noise cancellation on the beats? The one worry i have about the Denon 1100's is that they don't have noise cancellation, I fly and travel by train on the regular are theses good for such situations?

-What was that trick everyone was using for the bestbuy exchange to get a new pair?

-I was just about to buy the Denon 1100 for the same price on amazon. Now im all confused. I hear they sound very similar, does anyone have an input?

-Also, how is the noise cancellation on the beats? The one worry i have about the Denon 1100's is that they don't have noise cancellation, I fly and travel by train on the regular are theses good for such situations?

-What was that trick everyone was using for the bestbuy exchange to get a new pair?

having the studios..

i agree that there not all that for 300$, for 130$ they're not bad....

the bass is pretty good but the mids is 4/10

if i can go back i would prob still get them because having these made me listen to a lot more music on my comp...

and when u listen with ur ipod doesnt sound quite the same....but yee

having the studios..

i agree that there not all that for 300$, for 130$ they're not bad....

the bass is pretty good but the mids is 4/10

if i can go back i would prob still get them because having these made me listen to a lot more music on my comp...

and when u listen with ur ipod doesnt sound quite the same....but yee

why are the bieber solo's pushing 300 on ebay? my local bestbuy has them fully stocked at 200.
laugh.gif

why are the bieber solo's pushing 300 on ebay? my local bestbuy has them fully stocked at 200.
laugh.gif

Don't you know by now that NT doesn't care about quality.  Plus,  I think most of NT aren't audiophiles.  Most NTer will sacrifice quality for looks.

Back
Top Bottom