Monster Friends and Family sale! BEATS BY DRE!!!

I think with Best Buy, you have 30 days for a full refund. And there isn't a restocking fee on headphones.

Actually, I think BB no longer has restocking fees with the exception of special order items.

Originally Posted by Bozo7000

I think with Best Buy, you have 30 days for a full refund. And there isn't a restocking fee on headphones.

Actually, I think BB no longer has restocking fees with the exception of special order items.

bestbuy it is 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bozo7000

bestbuy it is 
pimp.gif

dumb question - but how does the controltalk work? I tried pressing the + and - and even the metal circle button, but nothing happens

dumb question - but how does the controltalk work? I tried pressing the + and - and even the metal circle button, but nothing happens

selling my tours, pm me if interested

btw, there is a serial number on the studios, not sure bout the solos

selling my tours, pm me if interested

btw, there is a serial number on the studios, not sure bout the solos

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by donpoppa

its a chance they bight check the serial number. also it wont match with your receipt then you wont have any warranty.

theres no serial on the actual headphones, you can switch easily but im not saying to go do it
laugh.gif
the tours do look on the plug you should be able to see it.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by donpoppa

its a chance they bight check the serial number. also it wont match with your receipt then you wont have any warranty.

theres no serial on the actual headphones, you can switch easily but im not saying to go do it
laugh.gif
the tours do look on the plug you should be able to see it.

this girl let me borrow her studio beats for a little while, and somehow while they were in my possesion they managed to break. one of my friends who also has the same beats has the Best Buy warranty with his(i believe it cost an extra $50 when purchasing from BB), so i went to the store with him and the broken set and he was easily able to exchange the broken pair for a brand new pair off the shelf without any problems. we swapped the broken pair and i was able to give the girl a brand new pair!
Spoiler [+]
for those wondering: IDNS the chick
frown.gif
 lol

so if you purchase a pair of refurbished ones, but your pressed to have a brand spankin new pair, and you have a friend who has the Best buy warranty then you could most likely use this same method here to your advantage

this girl let me borrow her studio beats for a little while, and somehow while they were in my possesion they managed to break. one of my friends who also has the same beats has the Best Buy warranty with his(i believe it cost an extra $50 when purchasing from BB), so i went to the store with him and the broken set and he was easily able to exchange the broken pair for a brand new pair off the shelf without any problems. we swapped the broken pair and i was able to give the girl a brand new pair!
Spoiler [+]
for those wondering: IDNS the chick
frown.gif
 lol

so if you purchase a pair of refurbished ones, but your pressed to have a brand spankin new pair, and you have a friend who has the Best buy warranty then you could most likely use this same method here to your advantage

Yeah just ordered turbines since everything else good in my price range is gone.

i will be swapping them out with some bestbuy turbines.

Yeah just ordered turbines since everything else good in my price range is gone.

i will be swapping them out with some bestbuy turbines.

So right when im bout to get the in-ear they out stock, if anyone tryin to sell theirs for 50 pm me.

So right when im bout to get the in-ear they out stock, if anyone tryin to sell theirs for 50 pm me.

Back
Top Bottom