Monster Friends and Family sale! BEATS BY DRE!!!

Originally Posted by datruth92803

My headphone say delivered but ain't a box in sight at my apt door anyone got any ideals called FedEx they said call monster to make sure tracking number was correct
OUCH.
sick.gif

My headphone say delivered but ain't a box in sight at my apt door anyone got any ideals called FedEx they said call monster to make sure tracking number was correct
OUCH.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

OUCH.
sick.gif

Oh noes. I'm in the same boat as you.....Nobody is at home to receive the box.

Does Fed-Ex leave the box there on the doorstep or are they like UPS where they hide it and leave you a note of where its at?

OUCH.
sick.gif

Does Fed-Ex leave the box there on the doorstep or are they like UPS where they hide it and leave you a note of where its at?

Originally Posted by solesavage

OUCH.
sick.gif

They left the package on my doorstep.

Originally Posted by solesavage

OUCH.
sick.gif

They left the package on my doorstep.

Got these at Best Buy for $20. The XS ones fit me perfect. Might be overpriced but $**! it.. Excited to go on a run on the treadmill right now
laugh.gif

Got these at Best Buy for $20. The XS ones fit me perfect. Might be overpriced but $**! it.. Excited to go on a run on the treadmill right now
laugh.gif

Everybody buy a SQUARETRADE warranty . its 30% off right now.

2 years for $26.30 at $150 price headphones

use coupon code for DEAL30

^For the quote, do we put the refurbished price we paid or the retail?
Got my tours today, i'm satisfied 
laugh.gif

LBJ23navo, hmm were all those tips worth it? If so, looks like i'ma take a trip to BB later today.

Originally Posted by iceNcream

I'm about to do this right now.... Did you list them as refurbished or new? How would they be able to tell the difference?

EDIT:

A three year new warranty costs less than a two year refurbished warranty... HELP ME!!! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm about to do this right now.... Did you list them as refurbished or new? How would they be able to tell the difference?

EDIT:

A three year new warranty costs less than a two year refurbished warranty... HELP ME!!! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^For the quote, do we put the refurbished price we paid or the retail?
Got my tours today, i'm satisfied 
laugh.gif

LBJ23navo, hmm were all those tips worth it? If so, looks like i'ma take a trip to BB later today.

Anyone with Tours get a box that they want to part with? Want to give them as a gift but dont want to look too cheap. HahaPm me. Willing to pay a few bucks. Thanks

Anyone with Tours get a box that they want to part with? Want to give them as a gift but dont want to look too cheap. HahaPm me. Willing to pay a few bucks. Thanks

EDIT:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
well of course NEW cost cheaper bcuz new products are less likely to break compared to refurbished. But i did put $150 Refurb as the option. We get back exactly how much we paid for it. So  $150.   $26 for 2 years is cheap considering that these have a chance of breaking easily

Back
Top Bottom