Monster Turbine High-Performance In-Ear Speakers for $58.99 @ Amazon

laugh.gif

I bought some last time. I resold for 70
indifferent.gif
I'll pass

Borrowed these from a disgruntled friend for a week and compared them to my $79.99 Sennheisers. There was absolutely no comparision, none. Where my trusty Sennheisers sound robust and crisp, these Monster buds sounded like state fair speakers buried under wet mud. Awful.

Unfortunately, free markets have to tolerate companies like Monster who make sub-quality products, and cloak them in elite-quality hype. While it's up to you what you want to spend $150 on, I hope that this review prevents one regretful decision.

Borrowed these from a disgruntled friend for a week and compared them to my $79.99 Sennheisers. There was absolutely no comparision, none. Where my trusty Sennheisers sound robust and crisp, these Monster buds sounded like state fair speakers buried under wet mud. Awful.

Unfortunately, free markets have to tolerate companies like Monster who make sub-quality products, and cloak them in elite-quality hype. While it's up to you what you want to spend $150 on, I hope that this review prevents one regretful decision.

i'm listening to mine right now. i'm happy with my purchase. definitely get the foam tips though

i'm listening to mine right now. i'm happy with my purchase. definitely get the foam tips though

I'm trying to decide if I should pull the trigger on another pair to either sell or give as a gift. Bought them back in November too and listened to them a bit and like them. There's some sennheiser earbuds on the lightning deals that are usually 50 which might be decent and cheap.

I'm trying to decide if I should pull the trigger on another pair to either sell or give as a gift. Bought them back in November too and listened to them a bit and like them. There's some sennheiser earbuds on the lightning deals that are usually 50 which might be decent and cheap.

Back
Top Bottom