MonsterVerse Thread = Godzilla VS Kong : Out Now On HBO MaX & Theaters

i mean its really hard to say really because they can always do some bs explanation for his growth but to me kongs advantage is that he is more agile and smarter (dude was using propellers as ninja stars in skull island) so if you make him bigger than godzilla then it just too op

godzilla does have his halitosis fire and turning super saiyan but kong was suppose to be an underdog

if we put our nerd science though, kong in skull islands a teen and was about 100ft tall... current gojira is ~330ft tall so kong would have to grow 3x bigger than his teenage height to even match up in size... now putting him in the same growth spurt as humans then that won't be possible but again they could pull some bs that skull island got exposed to gamma radiation so he got bigger than he should (no amel)

again that is just the nerd talk on a science that doesnt exist :lol:

My boys went to go see it last night and absolutely loved it. I’m waiting til Wednesday to go see it but told me it fixed all the many gripes I had with G14, particularly the human element. I’m excited.

Saw it

Movie was amazing

Anyone know who was the monster in the end post credit scene?
Not the mid post credits scene, the last one

Definitely enjoyed the monster battles on this one :pimp:. When the movie was over and I was leaving the dude behind me kept saying "OMG THAT WAS BADASS!" lol

I wish they didn't nuke the ancient Godzilla city

Hopefully that's not the last time we see Mothra

Last edited:
Humans were god awful annoying throughout the movie. Felt bad for the special effects crew cause the monsters look great but too much time spent with people.

Welp I liked it alot, way more memorable than 2014 although I enjoyed that as well
  1. The mother was easily the most frustrating character this year in film and were not even at the half way point yet. Bobby Brown was a dumbass too but I gave her a bit of a pass for loving her mother. Kind of wish coach from Friday Night Lights would of shot her, she legit became a terrorist and was responsible for the deaths of millions
  2. The only titan I recognized that answered Ghidora's call was Anguirus, who the hell were the other one's aside the new muto? They couldn't of used the classic ones?
  3. When Godzilla went nuclear I kind of wished he finished the fight with his red atomic breath
  4. I give all the credit in the world to the creature designers because in all my years being involved with the world of Godzilla I have never seen Mothra look so scary. Especially before it transformed.
  5. :rofl:at Mothra taking over for Rodan and giving its power to Godzilla to assist with his power up. Since Rodan is a fire creature it made a bit more sense but it was nice nod to the old film
  6. Ken Watanabe :frown:
  7. They wasted no time showing off the titans, Mothra popped up in like 12 minutes
  8. I'm a huge fan of the design of Godzilla after the nuke went off, looked buff as hell and his spikes looked cooler too
  9. We saw the oxygen destroyer, what are the odds Destroyah himself shows up?
  10. The did great job with Ghidora, felt like a horror movie when he was on screen away from Godzilla
  11. WHY THE **** DIDN'T PLAY THE UPDATED GODZILLA THEM SONG MORE THAN TWICE, THAT **** WAS TOUGH!!!!!!!!!!
  12. I actually enjoyed the humans from Monarch, Ice Cube Jr. was kind of wasted but they were cool although the doctor was corny
  13. I didn't think they were any post credit scenes :smh:

Humans ruin Godzilla movies lol. They always dumb as hell

so how many times did rodan kneel and die in this film? Is he like a Phoenix, where he just keeps reviving?

Last edited:
Humans were god awful annoying throughout the movie. Felt bad for the special effects crew cause the monsters look great but too much time spent with people.

Exactly, the human drama almost ruined the movie for me. The only one I was ok with was the Asian actor.

Is dropping in the summer season really more beneficial than dropping in Feb-March or Aug-Nov where the landscape is more clear?

there was a post credit scene?
enjoyable, but almost dozed off during a couple scenes. only thing keeping awake was the loud *** sounds :lol:
big fan of vera and shed a damn tear when she sacrificed herself :frown:

Back
Top Bottom