Moochers / Freedloaders unappreciation

in jr high and high school i think i paid for weed a grand total of 4 times

my dudes be smoking a joint in the park and ill just hop in and join them without pitching in
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

on the flipside though i hate lending out money
30t6p3b.gif

She asked me for the Kanye West shirt at Hot topic. I was Yeaaa that ain't gonna happen

She asked me for the Kanye West shirt at Hot topic. I was Yeaaa that ain't gonna happen

I knew this one guy in high school that wore the nicest clothes out, yet dude was never willing to pay for anything when we would eat or hang out, it was always "hey can one of you spot me, my parents might get mad if I charge this on my card, blah blah blah" yet he always had on the newest jordans etc. we caught on to it and just stopped buying him stuff, after a month he didn't hang out with us anymore
laugh.gif

I knew this one guy in high school that wore the nicest clothes out, yet dude was never willing to pay for anything when we would eat or hang out, it was always "hey can one of you spot me, my parents might get mad if I charge this on my card, blah blah blah" yet he always had on the newest jordans etc. we caught on to it and just stopped buying him stuff, after a month he didn't hang out with us anymore
laugh.gif

kinda off topic, but last night at wal-mart as I was smoking a cigarette waiting for my brother in law some random dude asked if he could have a sip of my sunkist that I just bought. I didn't know what to say, so I just gave it to him. He needed it more than me

kinda off topic, but last night at wal-mart as I was smoking a cigarette waiting for my brother in law some random dude asked if he could have a sip of my sunkist that I just bought. I didn't know what to say, so I just gave it to him. He needed it more than me

SMH just got back from the bar (i live in the southern hemisphere) and I just saw the worst example at our table...

My boy was just reckless...SMH...handing out drinks to broads...everytime a bottle was low, they simply disappeared like roaches when the lights come on....and as soon as the bottle was replaced...they were back like cooked crack SMH...it just became disgusting....

I can't stand that nonsense...

SMH just got back from the bar (i live in the southern hemisphere) and I just saw the worst example at our table...

My boy was just reckless...SMH...handing out drinks to broads...everytime a bottle was low, they simply disappeared like roaches when the lights come on....and as soon as the bottle was replaced...they were back like cooked crack SMH...it just became disgusting....

I can't stand that nonsense...

Yeah, I've never had someone straight up ask me to buy them something.

Although, the other night I was having text message correspondence with a female acquaintance that I'd thoroughly smash with the combined forces from all of Jupiter's moons.
She was begging me to meet her at the club. Line was too long so I went to the pub next door.
SMH I thought I was getting some... so I told her to come meet me at the pub.

She said, and I quote:

"Oh that sucks, well I'll come meet you if you buy me drinks"

females....are all the same.

Although, the other night I was having text message correspondence with a female acquaintance that I'd thoroughly smash with the combined forces from all of Jupiter's moons.
She was begging me to meet her at the club. Line was too long so I went to the pub next door.

She said, and I quote:

Dam where ya be meeting these girls…
I had a girl ask me to take her shopping. I violated her and never spoke to her agian.

Dam where ya be meeting these girls…
I had a girl ask me to take her shopping. I violated her and never spoke to her agian.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

She said, and I quote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I hate people that don't throw down and expect to be sparked just because they are in the presence of the sesh. At least offer to a throw a damn 5 you cheap +$++#%%#*#+% 
indifferent.gif

Getting a blunt passed to you without asking is always  
pimp.gif
 but I have too much pride to be on some bummy $!#* like some people are when it comes to this

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

She said, and I quote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I hate people that don't throw down and expect to be sparked just because they are in the presence of the sesh. At least offer to a throw a damn 5 you cheap +$++#%%#*#+% 
indifferent.gif

Getting a blunt passed to you without asking is always  
pimp.gif
 but I have too much pride to be on some bummy $!#* like some people are when it comes to this

Back
Top Bottom