Mood Muzik series: Which of these feature tracks you feeling the most???

Man, too many tracks that go hard to pick a few of my favs but of the 3, I'd go w/ the 3 in that order from 1st-3rd. If we wanna get creative, throw Slaughterhouse in there off of HH and then that could change the ranking.

I gotta get more into MM2 since I became a fan durin MM3 so I aint get to appreciate MM2 as I should

couldnt find the joe budden thread but that new vid of him on WSHH is embarrassing. I mean I understand its for the fans but #poor. He should have left with his integrity no other real rapper was performing on a coach.

couldnt find the joe budden thread but that new vid of him on WSHH is embarrassing. I mean I understand its for the fans but #poor. He should have left with his integrity no other real rapper was performing on a coach.

6 minutes of death but buddens verse on family reunion was crazy
  yup... "put his family in boxes, meet the Brady bunch"
pimp.gif

I haven't really listened to Buddens since Pump it up came out what is the best MM to start off with and could anybody list them from best to worst for me thanks

I haven't really listened to Buddens since Pump it up came out what is the best MM to start off with and could anybody list them from best to worst for me thanks

Originally Posted by Hoosier Bad Boy 11

1.MM2
2.MM3

3.MM1

4.MM4

1.MM2
2.MM3

3.MM1

4.MM4

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

1.MM2
2.MM3

3.MM1

4.MM4

thats bout right.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

1.MM2
2.MM3

3.MM1

4.MM4

thats bout right.

it's always hard for me to say which one is better... MM2 or MM3. both had large amounts of amazing tracks

it's always hard for me to say which one is better... MM2 or MM3. both had large amounts of amazing tracks

Originally Posted by NastyNas

I think its which ever one you heard first. I think MM2 is WAY better than MM3 but I know a few cats that weren't checking him until MM3 and say it's way better.
Ordinary Love Pt. 2 just dropped 
pimp.gif

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1N2G48ZF

Originally Posted by NastyNas

I think its which ever one you heard first. I think MM2 is WAY better than MM3 but I know a few cats that weren't checking him until MM3 and say it's way better.
Ordinary Love Pt. 2 just dropped 
pimp.gif

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1N2G48ZF

Back
Top Bottom