More 2011 News

Originally Posted by AirJ2388

Wow, looking back most of this came out legit...

Yeah, this guy was WAY TOO LEGIT! I'll pay attention to his post from now on, unlike others who come on this site and make up stuff or straight up LIE.

Originally Posted by AirJ2388

Wow, looking back most of this came out legit...

Yeah, this guy was WAY TOO LEGIT! I'll pay attention to his post from now on, unlike others who come on this site and make up stuff or straight up LIE.

Originally Posted by Shawn79

Any info on the grapes V? Not sure when its releasing
Maybe I'm crazy, but the 23rd anniversary of the V's are in 2013, and we all know that Jordan brand has/will release most of the OG colorways with OG-like packaging for the III's this year, the 23rd anniversary of the III. It looks like they will do the same with the IV's next year. I think this trend will continue and maybe the Grape V's will release in 2013!
Just a guess.

Originally Posted by Shawn79

Any info on the grapes V? Not sure when its releasing
Maybe I'm crazy, but the 23rd anniversary of the V's are in 2013, and we all know that Jordan brand has/will release most of the OG colorways with OG-like packaging for the III's this year, the 23rd anniversary of the III. It looks like they will do the same with the IV's next year. I think this trend will continue and maybe the Grape V's will release in 2013!
Just a guess.

Back
Top Bottom